Mitshubishi L300

KIA PREGIO

MB100

HYUNDAI GRACE

HYUNDAI STAREX

NISSAN VANETTE

LITEACE

HIACE
    it would depend on your purpose. would it be a people or luggage carrier?
    if it is daily driven, i would go for the liteace. but if you need a people hauler, i would go for the starex.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    for me mitsubishi L300 versa van pwede pang haul ng tao (outings etc..) malamig naman aircon plus well distributed yung sa may likod, pwede din pang delivery remove yung two row seats sa likod, and pwede pang everyday use tipid sa krudo dahil manual ang downside matagtag pag long drive dahil yung pang ilalim same daw sa FB na pang deliver ang purpose

this is according to my experience

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    for me Nissan Urvan, pero wala naman sa pagpipilian kaya sa Hi Ace ako

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    We had a Pregio for about five or six years. Mechanically it's very reliable but the A/C and door locks were continually acting up. Other than that I have no complaints with the Kia.

We sold it a few years back to someone in our village, and I still see it running around without trouble. As long as the engine is well-maintained, a second-hand Pregio shouldn't give you any major headaches.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Early Pregio, maybe not... but the last Pregio was a really nice vehicle... comfortable ride, easy-to-use controls, good AC (actually, it's a bit too good... sobrang lamig!)

I'm not entirely fond of the MB100... gearbox issues... the L300... rust issues... the Liteace... too small!.. or the Vanette... fuel consumption issues.

The Urvan or Hiace would be a good people-carrier choice, and the Starex is a comfortable van, as long as it's the nine-seater.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    +1 on the Pregio's ride quality. It never, ever felt like a truck to ride in, even in the rear. When people never complain about a car's ride it means it's doing a pretty damn good job :D

Ours was a 1998 unit by the way.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    namimis ko tuloy yung pregio namin na automatic heheheheehhehe

kahit na mabagal aus pa din

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    For me, it would still be the very reliable Mitsu L300 versa van. Di pa naman masyadong panis ang tsura, and the engine is tough. Rust issues due to Almazora body will be kept at bay with proper maintenance.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hiace for me
    very reliable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Which van is better?