New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hiya!! need your inputs bout these rides....im planning to buy a midsize ride with a midsize price...which is better,which is practical? any feedbacks will surely help

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    APV gets my vote. It's comfortable even on the last row seating. The Avanza feels cheap and the legroom's cramped.

I did a Search for you as this has been discussed a number of times:
    Avanza vs. APV
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32907

Suzuki APV walkaround and short test drive report
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19692

The Toyota Avanza Philippine Debut!
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25872

HTH

Welcome to Tsikot!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I saw the Avanza about a week ago at Toyota Commonwealth. The Avanza actually made me decide easily which unit to buy.

So I immediately settled the deal and bought an APV yesterday! :groupwave:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The APV has a bigger interior and better seating, the Avanza has smaller and possibly more fuel-efficient engines. It's up to you, really, which you value more.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Nakita ko Avanza kanina.. parang pinalobong Jazz lang.. enough para magkaroon ng 3rd seat at higher stance. APV pa rin ako! Pero parang masarap engine ng Avanza.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa haya ng katawan ng dalawa, mas masarap i-manuever sa traffic ang avanza. and with VVT-i engine na flagship ni Toyota, sarap dalhin yan. manipis pa puwedeng-puwede sa singitan. although manipis din APV, kaya lang para talaga basketbol player na lampayatot dating ng suzuki apv eh hehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kaya nga yun yung binili ng clubmate namin... basketball player siya dati... kasyang kasya...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    TNX po sa feedback mga bossings.....cguro nga it depends on the persons preference and lifestyle,hirap talagang mag compare...tnx po talaga at least na liwanagan ako jejeje...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the avanza doesn't look "value for money". it has cheap parts all over.

the only value you get is the badge "toyota"

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    it depends on what you put premium on.

space and comfort, it seems apv is way ahead than avanza. but in fuel economy, it seems that avanza might have an edge here as we have one tsikoteer getting 11km/l in city driving and 15 km/l in highway driving in his a/t avanza,while from posts of apv owners it seems your lucky to get 7 km/l (if my memory serves me correctly)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Value for money?? Avanza or APV,Power+luxury??