New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. Pantapat ng Ford yun sa IPV. Gayang gaya nga, eh. hehehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Yung Kia Kc2700, 3 year warranty ang engine and front cab. The rear cabin comes with a 2 year rust warranty. In contrast, the FB and IPV's rear only comes with a 1 year warranty, which shows you the confidence levels by the manufacturers as far as rust is concerned. The KC2700 is much longer than any of them, as it can easily sit at least 4 more passengers at the back than the FB. It also has a bigger engine displacement. Pero parang truck ang driving feel niya. Kung ok sa yo ang mid engine design, KC2700 ka na lang than the FB. If you prefer front engine, you can choose among the IPV, even Mitsubishi came out with one with the adventure front, same na rin with Ford, using the Ranger front.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, the facelifted KC2700 is already available here in the PH.

looks good IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Kia KC2700 din ako. A real truck for real truck jobs. Chemical dipped din ang bodies to prevent rust. Same engine as the Pregio (dapat alaga sa coolant via regular flushes, every 2 years ata yun). The interior is more pleasant than in the L300. A better working environment with lots of places to put your work and personal stuff into.

Ang ayoko lang sa kanya ay hindi siya tilt cab like the Isuzu NKR series. But the front end does open up (like the Pregio) for minor maintenance work.

Available din with 4x4 for all terrain action. :D
    went to a kia dealer..sabi nila napakyaw na daw ni bayani ang mga double cab na 4x4 used as service ng mmda-on-the-roads...

puros single cab and 4x2 lang ang avail....vote din ako dito....truck that makes you feel that your not in a truck.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Ilan ang seating capacity ng kia double cab?

around 5 or 6....short ang cargo bay compared sa single cab,kasi same length lang.....pero siguro pwedeng pa-auv type instead na drop-side..alam ko 4x4 ang double cabs...

btw,bigger ito compare sa other choices mo....just like having sa small elf/canter...but brand-new at less than 600k or 700k..with aircon and car-like interior.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My cousin has a KC2700. Three years going on, no probs. They use it to haul people and sometimes water (they have a huge container that barely fits inside the cargo bed). Not a bad UV at all.

I think all three can suffer from rust, I've seen KC2700s with rusted rear bumpers, but I guess that all depends on how you use them.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung bagong KC2700 mga tilt cab na, diba? Laking ginhawa sa maintenance kapag ganung configuration.

Reinforced cab and floor na din nga pala ang latest KC2700's.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung MMDA naka KC2700 sila. so far lahat matitino pa ang itsura...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I hopr this post is not too late!

Pre, yan bang KC2700 may separate na Aircon sa likod, kagaya ng L300 FB na may separate yatang Aircon- nakita ko sa website nila. Di pa kasi me jump-n kahit isa nyan...Gusto ko sanang magpalit from pick-up to "Cargo VAn" para pangbusiness namin...

Thanks for any help mga pre...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Utility Vehicles Comparison: L300 or IPV or Ford or Kia