New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i really like the Swift. if i were to suggest between the two, it would be the Swift. but if i were to buy?

...it would be the Jazz. anyway, it could be less speedy, less ma-porma...but it's more spacious, probably will retain a higher percentage of its resale value and for sure, will have more parts and aftermarket accesories available.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Ang alam ko mas mabilis ang jazz kesa sa swift, mas maporma lang ang swift sa jazz.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    For this particular case, i would rather get a 2nd hand car na lang instead. Anyway its a 2nd car which means it gets used less often so any brand will do. Baka driver pa gagamit nito, it wont make any diffrence which brand you choose.

Resale value should not be an issue here since cars nearing 5 yrs old dont differ much in pricing anymore; in-demand car: many people tend to buy this type of car for the resale value but in the end, a lot more will also be trying to dispose of these cars and therefore sellers tend to lower the price tag to dispose of it quickly; less demanded car: fewer buyers, so seller has to lower the price to attract buyers. Any difference? :question:

Therefore my suggestion would be to buy the car that would suit your purpose and not because of the badge

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ang alam ko mas mabilis ang jazz kesa sa swift, mas maporma lang ang swift sa jazz.
    kung CVT... but ive found some several articles over the net na mas matulin ang Swift MT over Jazz VTEC MT. lalo na kung Swift Sport.
    anyway, bakit kaya walang Swift 1.3L dito? mas malakas ang engine nya sa Jazz, with 92hp. as well as the DDiS diesel with 70hp. they better introduce these engines so that they can lower the price. pati yung 1600cc Sport engine with 125hp.

http://asia.vtec.net/Reviews/JazzVtec/

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kulit View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your input. Ang hirap pumili. On paper (reviews, specs,engineering), I'm leaning towards the jazz. Pero mas mukhang may X factor yung Swift. I think a test drive will decide it for me.
    Pictures below to help you decide :

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    GO1, sa pinost mo lalo atang mahihirapan pumili yung threadstarter hehe. ganda parehas!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jazz rear

swift rear

front seat set to full back ..swift tumama sa tuhod ko...and I stand 5'6" only

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    kung ano yung mas type mo dun ka na lang kung wala ka gaano sakay sa swift kung my mga kids ka sa jazz kana astig naman ang porma nito lalo na yung 1.5CVT

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    masikip nga ang swift... pero kung 2 lang naman kayong sasakay y not di ba...

pero my vote goes to the jazz...yung blue...

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_cool View Post
    kung ano yung mas type mo dun ka na lang kung wala ka gaano sakay sa swift kung my mga kids ka sa jazz kana astig naman ang porma nito lalo na yung 1.5CVT

eto astig ang porma na Jazz
    Last edited by BoEinG_747; August 15th, 2006 at 06:04 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Updates pls: suzuki swift vs Honda Jazz 1.5 VTEC