New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by charriolkid View Post
    OT: otep, ikaw ba yung nsa pic? *coughsnerdcoughs*
    speaking of ethics, do you think this is proper?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoon View Post
    Kelangan ko na ata kumuha ng popcorn
    uupps softdrinks, C2 gusto mo?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    uh, but raikonen, it was a rib-tickler. need i say more? sure otep would get that.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by woulfe27 View Post
    Your mom already told you that "she has a lot of things going on" at the moment (financial obligations?). Do you think this is a good time for you and your bro to spend her money on cars?
    Quote Originally Posted by charriolkid View Post
    ^Oh kaaayeee. someone seems to have an issue. First of all, my mom says that all the time. So i think i'm in the "better" position to know when "the right time" is. My parents (which doesnt include you) have been planning to get a sedan even from the get go..

I won't discuss any other details just to dignify your rather prying post.
    All that was asked is if it was the proper time to ask your mom to buy you a car, based on a statement you made on your initial post. So you really shouldn't be getting defensive, if you find the question prying then you probably shouldn't have disclosed that information in your post.

I don't know if you are a working student or not, but if you really want a new car why not help you parents by getting a job to assist in the payments. Also if you want a car I would highly suggest that you learn the basic mechanical workings of a car, it will save you money in maintenance cost.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    double post

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boss wala po akong talyer. DIY-er lang po. Shadetree mechanic kumbaga.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    point taken * redorange. but i also believe that there are SEVERAL "polite" ways on saying that. It would have been totally okay if he knew me personally, but he doesnt. get my drift?

I'm spoiled. But within Reason. I'm pretty sure my mom would get one for me (brand new or not) - since they all know i dislike the hassles of commuting. Plus, saftey reasons. I cant function well without bringing my stuff to school everyday. I got held up three times already.

To answer your question, I work as an account executive for Radio. Especializing on OPM Concert Tours. And I dont think my mom would want me to chip in for the car - even if i offered. She'd rather let me keep the money for myself. (And give her gifts once in a while)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganito na lang siguro, let us just help the thread starter regarding his automotive queries and not get into more personal matters.

Baka biglang malipat sa Pitsop ito kung ganun.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    OT: Ikaw ba yang nasa avatar mo, charriolkid?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ONGA! * Otep. (huhuhuhu) LOL

meron akong gustong color ng picanto nakita ko before sa macapagal avenue.. prang color apple green... ang cute.

d pa ko nakakakita ng picanto or getz na dress up... pag ako nagkaganyan, lalagyan ko ng butterfly na doors. tas Recaro seats. momo wheels and shift knob. tas sound set up ko. lagyan ng skirts. ahahahaha. too fast too furious? hahaha.

kiko: baket? hmp.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Tulooonng!!!