New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir jaguar!
    magkano po ba budget mo?
    at alin model ng revo at alin model ng adventure?

kasi po sa dating board si newcomer123 ganyan din ang problema, kaso specific yung kanyang pinagpipilian

pero eto po ang top 3 list ko
    1. crosswind XTRM-porma eh
    2. revo- value for the money
    3. adventure- kasi naman wala pang turbo eh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar
    20vanda01,

I prefer the XTRM 2002 but kapos budget, Well I prefer Porma 1st then engine reliability, For me parang mas maporma Adventure kaysa Revo.

Guys can you pls give me the pros and cons of the new Adventure and mura ba parts nito and warranty ilang years. Thanks

OK pala dito and thanks for the replies.

Pls help me decide..
    agree... mas maporma adventure. pero take a look at the "NEW REVO". I've seen a unit on the road while I was driving. basically the same cut as the old Revo pero it looks sharper and probably has more amenities... engine-wise pareho lang siguro sila - indirect injection pareho but the adventure has option for turbo and intercooler since it shares the same engine of its bigger brothers -- the pajero and strada - the 4d56. toyota revos on the other hand uses the 2.4L diesel engine used by hi-lux surf pickups.
    in the end, personal preference mo pa rin yan... test drive mo muna pareho to get a feel. personaly, I'd go for the revo simply because it accomodates my build better sa driver's seat and has bigger space sa rear. nasisikipan ako sa adventure.

good luck pre.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I own a 2k2 Adventure GLS Sport. All power na sya, except for the antenna, kenwood single indash cd player, 6-speaker system, split type na rear seats, strong aircon ( too strong to be honest ), better ride than the previous models of the adventure, roof rail, keyless entry and MMAS security system, etc....

I got this unit for 690K almost two months ago, and comparing it to the prices of the other AUVs in its class, I think it's a good buy. Also thought of getting the Crosswind pero namahalan ako. The Adventure has a lot to offer for its price, more than what others can but with a 30-60K price gap.

Go for the Adventure man, its worth the price!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome jaguar! Me personally, id get an isuzu AUV, but since yan dalawa ang pinagpipilian.... I'd go for the adventure :D pure personal preference.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there's a new adventure coming in....better yet wait for this new one before venturing on buying the existing adventure or the aesthetically new revo......

The new adventure has a tire-pressure monitoring system, a new tire carrier at the back, new wheel spoke and bigger wheels/tire ( I hope ) and newer upholstery than previous one.....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    get a revo8)

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    I remember a thread in PinoyExchange.com which very related in this one.

The discussion flows smoothly untill this guy keeps on bashing the these AUVs saying they were "unsafe cars" and the 2K C-RV is the safest and the best.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako sa adventure!!! siguro mahilig lang ako sa mga malalaki ang fender flares....ako sa adventure!!! siguro mahilig lang ako sa mga malalaki ang fender flares....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Guys,

Thanks fro all the replies, I'm still comparing about the 2 AUV in terms of features and of course the after sales service.

just post your comments.

Thanks!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jaguar,

You can see a lot of comments here, pero at the end of the day, ano ba talaga ang
    mas importante sa yo... each has its own merits and demerits...

gusto mo pa ng further complication? what about diesel or gas? manual or automatic?... features or price... better handling or road durability?...
    the more you know what you want and prioritize, the more you can narrow your choice and the comments of the people here as well... baka nga maging loose at mauwi sa AUV bashing eh...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Toyota vs Adventure