New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    P812,000 vs P756,000. But I know the vios gives huge amounts of discounts (some says up to 50k). I liked the city's exterior look but the vios has better interior for me because of the steering wheel controls, 4 speakers, map lights. But the beige interior is what I don't like but that's it. Vios has alloy mags compared to city's steel rims, projector HLs of vios, sidemirror turn signals to city's fender lights. Fuel efficiency-wise, maybe they're almost the same? Performance-wise, I couldn't tell, maybe the city by a slight margin? Please share your inputs guys. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I like nice shoes and the vios has the edge. When i look at cars, i usually look at their shoes before anything else. Both cars are easy to maintain in the long run.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the City E MT variant imho is a bit bare compared to the Vios G.
    my choice here would be the vios.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Also the vios for me

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks for the inputs! What if i'll throw in the Fiesta 1.5 Trend MT? Is maintaining a fiesta and a vios significantly different in terms of price and parts availability? I know that the fiesta had its problems but i think it's just the DCT transmission. Again tia for your inputs!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakespeed800 View Post
    I like nice shoes and the vios has the edge. When i look at cars, i usually look at their shoes before anything else. Both cars are easy to maintain in the long run.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    fortunately, shoes are among the easiest to change.. all it takes is money.
    what if you get the body you like, then change the shoes for something you like better..?
    you know... mix and match...
    Last edited by dr. d; October 15th, 2014 at 05:07 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    Thanks for the inputs! What if i'll throw in the Fiesta 1.5 Trend MT? Is maintaining a fiesta and a vios significantly different in terms of price and parts availability? I know that the fiesta had its problems but i think it's just the DCT transmission. Again tia for your inputs!
    If you're talking about the Trend MT there should be no problems with the transmission. However, the specs for the Trend MT are a bit bare compared to the Vios 1.5G MT. As far as I know there are no foglights included and feature-wise the Trend MT does not have the Microsoft Sync voice recognition technology, which is probably not really that important if you're not the techy type (although these are available already for the Trend AT). For parts there are after-market parts available, although I'm not sure how much the price difference is. My Fiesta PMS for 10k km is around 4k+, not sure how the Vios fares in this aspect.
    Last edited by Louie Anson Ng; October 15th, 2014 at 05:29 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    still the vios.
    mas mataas ang cost of parts ng ford kesa toyota. and mas accessible ang parts ng toyota.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    if it were me i'd go for the toyota vios. i'd go for the higher trim beige seats plus the orange color looks very attractive

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Vios for me hands down kahit 1.3 J pa yan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast