New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkride View Post
    Ano po ba mga available colors ng Jazz now? I want to get a white one but the SA is offering me to get a pearl white for a 15k fee w/c I think is a scam/BS. They phase out the super white so that if anyone want a white one, you pay 15k and get the gay pearl white ones...I dont like the red, silver, gray. I would like to get the blue one but one of our neighbor has a blue jazz already, ayokong sabihin gayagaya ako.
    Jazz is available in "Brilliant White". Is this the pearl white type? I dont see them listing a "special" price for it at http://www.hondaphil.com/prices/pricelist.htm, while the Accord, Civic, and Crv all have a special price for their respective pearl white models.

The other colors are nice (black, silver-gray, blue). The "Purplish Blue and "Bluish Silver" I have yet to see them in person but based on the color sample they printed on the brochure, their shade would not look out of place in a lady's make-up kit.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Nakita ko sa website ng Honda Phil yung Brilliant White pero nung tinawagan ko isa sa mga dealership sinabi sakin nung SA na phase out na daw yung color na yun and he is offering me to get a pearl white(which I dont like kasi mukang naninilaw na ngipin) for an additional 15k. I bet kukuha lang sila ng any color na jazz then hihilamusan lang ng pearl white then presto! Sayang yung original factory paint. I haven't seen their new brochure yet, daan nalang siguro ako sa Honda pagtapos ng holiday to check what other color they offer.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ang alam ko mas mahal talaga ang pearl white. Kahit sa ibang dealership (toyota,etc) pag pearl white mag additional ka. ganda nga ng pearl white parang sa type R. yung puting pute parang pang pedestrian lane. at pansin ko lang parang makapal yung layer pag pearl white.
    Last edited by Negus; December 25th, 2006 at 04:35 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Nakita ko sa website ng Honda Phil yung Brilliant White pero nung tinawagan ko isa sa mga dealership sinabi sakin nung SA na phase out na daw yung color na yun and he is offering me to get a pearl white(which I dont like kasi mukang naninilaw na ngipin) for an additional 15k. I bet kukuha lang sila ng any color na jazz then hihilamusan lang ng pearl white then presto! Sayang yung original factory paint. I haven't seen their new brochure yet, daan nalang siguro ako sa Honda pagtapos ng holiday to check what other color they offer.
    I have the new Jazz brochure (printed June 2006):

the ff are the available official colors:

-Silverstone (silver gray)
    -Brilliant White (1.5 only)
    -Bluish Silver
    -Purplish Blue
    -Vivid Blue
    -Nighthawk Black

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Can anyone recommend a Honda Dealership branch with a very good aftersales service and an SA who know a lot to what they are selling(I believe na bobong SA ang nakausap ko kaya cnabi niya sakin na walang Brilliant White na Jazz)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Pearl white is the color from the factory and they don't just get any color car and just "hihilamusan lang ng pearl white" since that would cost more to do. It's more expensive because of the process they need to do to paint the car and the paint itself.

You should get a quotation from your dealer and show them the brochure of the color you want and take that and get another quote from a different dealer to get a better deal. In other words car shop before you buy don't just jump on the first thing offered to you.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Just for clarification: Tumawag ako sa ibang branch ng Honda and the SA informed me that the Brilliant white is similar to pearl white and if I wanted the brilliant white, I still have to add P15k. Im not sure if I still would get the white coz sayang yung P15k(mags narin yun) I'd probably get the Silvergray, btw, pansinin ba gasgas at alikabok sa Silvergray/Silverstone?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: re-hilamos... lugi sigurado ang mga dealership kung ganyan. The 15k represent s the fact that that's how much more the paint itself costs compared to regular paint. For dealership-type washovers, I think it's 25k for regular colors, 40k for those "special colors" like pearl white, Isuzu's "pearl green", etcetera.

RE: Type R: di ba "Championship" White yun? AFAIK, parang mas flat siya kaysa sa pearl.

Just for clarification: Tumawag ako sa ibang branch ng Honda and the SA informed me that the Brilliant white is similar to pearl white and if I wanted the brilliant white, I still have to add P15k. Im not sure if I still would get the white coz sayang yung P15k(mags narin yun) I'd probably get the Silvergray, btw, pansinin ba gasgas at alikabok sa Silvergray/Silverstone?
    Di masyado. It hides scratches as well as white, and it doesn't show up minor dirt and smudges as easily as white or black. Kaya popular na rin siya.

IMHO, paying extra for a funky paint that costs more to have fixed if you get a scratch... naaah... tama nga, just get the grey or another color, and spend the extra on mags or sounds.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I already ask this question pero wala ata nakapansin kaya tanong ko ulit. Anu po bang generation ng Vtec gamit sa Jazz? Same ba siya sa City TypeZ na Vtec and other 90's na Vtec or Katulad na sa Vtec3? I doubt na Ivtec ang gamit ng jazz.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i'll go with jazz, u get more safety features. and its fun to drive, u can feel the engine power because of its light weight body.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Toyota Vios 1.5G or Honda Jazz 1.5 Vtec??