New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Fellow Tsikoteers can you help me get a better grasp of the size of an Innova?

Ito kasi ang no. 1 sa listahan ng possible vehicle na bibilhin namin pag nagbakason kami diyan. Kaya lang di ko talaga ma-imagine yung actual size ng Innova. I get conflicting description from relatives there. Kesyo maliit daw sa akin at iba naman ay katamtaman lang. Wala namang Innova dito sa California kaya di ko rin makita first-hand. Kaya lang based on the overall Length, Width, and Height na nakita ko sa Specs ng Innova at Mazda 5 eh parang malapit na sila sa size. Tama ba? I can at least go see and sit around on a Mazda 5 at dealership, and then use the experience as basis for my final decision kung sakali na ma-confirm ninyo.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    almost same size...but at first look, mazda 5 seemed to be a bit shorter.

anyway, i prefer the design of mazda 5 , i dont think it will be sold in the PH.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It depends on what you're comparing it to.

Compare it to MPVs and cars, and the size is just right.

Compare it to SUVs and the old boxy AUVs, and the front ceiling seems a bit low (because of the aerodynamic shape). The third row is passable, but not for American-sized people. The second row is very spacious.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Toyota Innova vs Mazda 5 comparison