New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    help me decide on this please... we are 9 in the family and always go for an out of town trip... which is the best... starex or innova?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bondying001 View Post
    help me decide on this please... we are 9 in the family and always go for an out of town trip... which is the best... starex or innova?
    Starex CRDi if you're a big family. I assume you're 9 including kids? The Starex sits 7 adults comfortably with luggage, a bit of a squeeze if you're 9 but if the two are kids, it will suffice. Add a roof basket for extra luggage space. Powerful A/C and fun to drive. Check out the Hyundai Starex thread for more details...

HTH

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    7 Adults? 9 kaya... 2/3 in the front, 3 second row, and 4 at the back.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I suggest test-driving both or, at the very least, bringing your entire family to the showroom and piling everyone on board each vehicle to see which one is more suited to your needs.

The Starex GRX is a 9-seater with a 3+3+3 configuration, but during summertime, when my sister-in-law's family comes over for a vacation, we manage to fit 6 adults and 4 children into it, plus baggage, as we hie off to beaches and other places within Pangasinan and La Union.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Starex siempre

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    starex. no comparison to innova. very spacious inside, and the engine power is sufficient to let you overtake comfortably with full load

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're really into out of town often, then Starex is the answer. Just a side note that Starex being a daily drive might be too big for a single person, but still fun to drive.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    starex compared to an innova, is still a 90's car lalo na interior dash design. if you can overlook this, mag-starex ka na nga

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks sa mga feedback nyo.... maluwag din ba ang starex sa driver seat? kasi my a tall guy (6'1 in height) hindi ba mahihirapan ang mga tall drivers like me? how much din ba ang starex? bka may prizelist kayo at every model ng strarex... Thanks so much po!!!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Try this site sir http://www.motioncars.com/. Then sa left menu click "the car chart". May mga list dun ng car manufacturer and their products. HTH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Toyota Innova Or Starex Crdi Van