New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Innova is a better choice for hauling people.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks everyone for your useful inputs. The Innova seems to get the approval of most, and it would appear that the main argument for the Fortuner is its looks, flood wading capability and power. When you carry your babies with you naman e super defensive driving ang mangyayari. As long as the Innova will be able to overtake jeepneys and tricycles safely and my passengers will ride in relative comfort, it'd be fine with me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Innova ka na...maintenance is affordable...power is adequate...more spacious than fortuner...mas matagtag ang fortuner than innova...we have both kase, i like the innova's ride better...pang practical ang innova, ang fortuner pang yabang...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I think they do not, currently, bro....

Old diesel engine ang Innova,- 100HP or something (is that correct?) vs. the VNT diesel engine ng Fortuner - 144 HP, 344Nmeter.....

Not sure though about the power to weight ratio or even the torque to weight ratio....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

27.1K _/_/_/_/_/:cow:_/_/_/_/_/
    I stand corrected bro... thought that the fortuner vnt engine upgrade is likewise slap to the innova power plant

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    1. are you willing to fork out more money for the fortuner?
    2. does your neighborhood have wider roads? the fort is wider than the innova.
    3. malakas ba ang tuhod ng mga sasakay? mas mataas ang sahig ng fort.
    4. can your ego live with the more pedestrian innova?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Innova G gets my vote. More practical to own than the fort. More comfort,cheaper to maintain.Toyota Innova G AT or Fortuner G AT?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Since your main considerations are interior space and comfort, definitely the Innova. The non-intercooled d4d is a great engine and more than adequate for the vehicle. I'd worry more on that VN Turbocharger since those fins are constantly moving, more chances of breaking ika nga.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Do you have to buy now? The new Innova is just around the corner.

You might want to reconsider other brands so you get more choices, unless the other brands' dealership is hours away.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Innova space and comfort wise. Kung Sa stability in highway runs mas matatag ang innova Kaysa sa Fortuner. Kung sa power hindi naman din bitin ang innova. :-)
    +1 E variant na innova mas practical

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Innova is the more practical purchase. Aside from the benefits of being more car-like than the Fortuner, it shares the Fortuner's sturdy platform and has an impressive wading depth especially considering its rather low ride height. Though extra power is always welcome, if you are no speed demon, it is already enough. The Hiace shares the same non-intercooled engine as the Innova, and it has proven its worth with so many Hiace UV Express and rental vans plying the Baguio route climbing Kennon Road in very spactacular fashion, with a payload of twice the Innova's maximum passenger capacity.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast