New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang lakas humatak ang bagong Innova. Once may nakasabayan ko na isang Innova from Quezon Ave to Morayta. Don't know if matic or manual. Ang lakas humataw. Dala ko ang '07 Santa Fe at the time. Naka-Unichip yan with 140whp on the dyno. With all out acceleration nakakasabay ko lang, hindi naoovertake.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ang lakas humatak ang bagong Innova. Once may nakasabayan ko na isang Innova from Quezon Ave to Morayta. Don't know if matic or manual. Ang lakas humataw. Dala ko ang '07 Santa Fe at the time. Naka-Unichip yan with 140whp on the dyno. With all out acceleration nakakasabay ko lang, hindi naoovertake.

Baka paps naka unichip na rin, 2.8 na sinakal ba naman ang makina.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Baka paps naka unichip na rin, 2.8 na sinakal ba naman ang makina.
    Dunno pero taga probinsya ata yan, Region 3 ang nakalagay sa plaka kung tama naalala ko at puno ng matatabang lalaki! 😂 Napasaludo ako eh, floored na gas ko di parin nakakaovertake.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Malakas talaga ang new innova na naka power mode

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Lakas ng power mode ng new innova di ko nga ginagamit e hehe. Naka detuned pa daw ang 2.8 ng new innova sabi sa article nabasa ko

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017

oo malakas talaga hatak ang all new innova kahit sa akyatan hindi ka mabibitin

7. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsontords View Post
    oo malakas talaga hatak ang all new innova kahit sa akyatan hindi ka mabibitin
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Just curious po. Any reason why not consider an AT innova? The diesel and AT sounds like a good match all things considering.
    para sa akin mga bro hindi na gaano malakas ang sound ng engine all new innova 2.8 diesel GD series.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Tama yan bro. Ika nga happy wife, happy life. 😁 But whichever variant you get, you won't go wrong with the Innova. I just came back from a Baguio trip and I already saw the latest Innova being used as taxicabs there! Sosyal!

This is the reason why, if you're from Baguio, you shouldn't get a pearl white Innova. You'll only get flagged down by mistaken commuters for the premium you paid. 😁

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Yesterday, I visited Toyota Pasig showroom. I was able to see the actual unit of 2.8 G MT. A Marketing Professional assisted me to view the unit and explained the differences. To make the story short, I was able to identify all the differences of the two from exterior, interior. I was immediately ask by the MP if what will be my plan. I said, I have to discuss first with my wife kung alin ba talaga sa dalawa ang kukunin. Then, nagtanong sya ulit if ever ba kukuha kami what will be our mode of payment? I said, most likely it will be thru Bank Purchase Order. He told me that kung thru bank daw it will take 1-2 months of waiting for the unit (ipipila pa daw ang order). He's trying to convince me to take the in-house financing thru TFS (Toyota Financial Services) mas mabilis daw ang approval and once approved the unit will be available in less than a week. The perks daw of in-house fianancing, big discounts (to be deducted in DP) freebies like free LTO, 1 year insurance and TPL, tints (3m or vkool), rustproofing. When I ask the MP how about the interest kaya nya ba tapatan ang bank (subject for approval pa daw).

Anyway, my follow up questions are:
    a. Ganito ba talaga ang kalakaran sa CASA ngayon pag cash or bank PO ka di ka nila priority? (i have not yet visited other toyota showroom)
    b. Kaya ba tapatan ng in-house financing ang interest rates ng bank? ang laki kasi ng difference ng rates for sure.

Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartbuddy View Post
    Yesterday, I visited Toyota Pasig showroom. I was able to see the actual unit of 2.8 G MT. A Marketing Professional assisted me to view the unit and explained the differences. To make the story short, I was able to identify all the differences of the two from exterior, interior. I was immediately ask by the MP if what will be my plan. I said, I have to discuss first with my wife kung alin ba talaga sa dalawa ang kukunin. Then, nagtanong sya ulit if ever ba kukuha kami what will be our mode of payment? I said, most likely it will be thru Bank Purchase Order. He told me that kung thru bank daw it will take 1-2 months of waiting for the unit (ipipila pa daw ang order). He's trying to convince me to take the in-house financing thru TFS (Toyota Financial Services) mas mabilis daw ang approval and once approved the unit will be available in less than a week. The perks daw of in-house fianancing, big discounts (to be deducted in DP) freebies like free LTO, 1 year insurance and TPL, tints (3m or vkool), rustproofing. When I ask the MP how about the interest kaya nya ba tapatan ang bank (subject for approval pa daw).

Anyway, my follow up questions are:
    a. Ganito ba talaga ang kalakaran sa CASA ngayon pag cash or bank PO ka di ka nila priority? (i have not yet visited other toyota showroom)
    b. Kaya ba tapatan ng in-house financing ang interest rates ng bank? ang laki kasi ng difference ng rates for sure.

Thanks!
    Suggest ko hanap ka pa ibang casa or agent. Yung mga ganyan makipagusap na agent iniiwasan ko na agad yan e. Masyado magulang ang impression ko sa ganyan

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast