New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have an E. i had the alarm installed in-casa. ...got the cheapest they had to offer. ok naman.
    i don't miss those other added conveniences at all. ...well, maybe except for the rear sensors. kaka-atras ko lang kasi sa aircon duct... ouch!
    if buyer wishes, as GTI says, get an E and have the accessories you want, installed ex-casa.
    Well noted dr. d!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    I have a g variant para sakin its worth yung added features ng g. para ka narin naka suv sa mga added featured nya. Mas practical lang talaga yung e kung ano lang kelangan yun na yung nasa e variant. Correction walang immobilizer yung g keyless entry lang. Ang ayaw ko sa g yung auto climate control. Kelangan mo adjust fan speed everytime you turn on. Mas madali gamitin yung manual ng aircon sa e.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Sir mokong22, thanks sa inputs.

I thought the keyless entry is with immobilizer as stated in the brochure. walang immobilizer? sa V model lang kasama ba kasama ito? as with ACC di na siguro ako mag adjust kasi yung current altis ko meron na nyan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ayoko kasing mag-butas sa metal...
    meron bang clamp-style, at tatagal ba yon?

Meron kay Pulse Creative, No Holes Parking Sensor, eto gamit ko sa previous inno j ko, so far ok naman. pag may time, daan ako pakabit sa inno e ko.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ayoko kasing mag-butas sa metal...
    meron bang clamp-style, at tatagal ba yon?
    Meron doc. Clamp style yung nasa Revo. I think 650 ang bili ko jan... around 5-6 years ago. Its slightly rusty, but that is to be expected since it is exposed to the elements 24/7.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    AFAIK, almost all of the features mentioned can be easily installed as aftermarket add-ons. If you want them, you might even spend less than the price difference between the two variants.

Personally, I can do without the mood lighting and puddle lamps. HU can be easily replaced with an even better sounding unit and coupled with a backup camera which removes the need for outdated sensors. I might've sprung for the G if it were leather, but I find the orange seats odd-looking. I saw whole full-featured Toyota steering wheels for sale in the Facebook site of a shop in Araneta, so even that can be installed aftermarket. Same can be said for the chrome inserts, power folding mirrors (though most likely a bit expensive) and alarm.

Needless to say, I'd go for the E.

Sir GTi

Thanks for the input. Discuss first with my wife before deciding which is which...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartbuddy View Post
    Sir GTi

Thanks for the input. Discuss first with my wife before deciding which is which...
    Tama yan bro. Ika nga happy wife, happy life. 😁 But whichever variant you get, you won't go wrong with the Innova. I just came back from a Baguio trip and I already saw the latest Innova being used as taxicabs there! Sosyal!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ruelito View Post
    Meron kay Pulse Creative, No Holes Parking Sensor, eto gamit ko sa previous inno j ko, so far ok naman. pag may time, daan ako pakabit sa inno e ko.
    Makisawsaw lang. Saan itong Pulse Creative? Can you post or pm contact details? Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Makisawsaw lang. Saan itong Pulse Creative? Can you post or pm contact details? Thank you.
    PCI Car Studio C5 Branch &
    PCI HQ (24/7)
    0917-4937886 * 985-2216

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just curious po. Any reason why not consider an AT innova? The diesel and AT sounds like a good match all things considering.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Just curious po. Any reason why not consider an AT innova? The diesel and AT sounds like a good match all things considering.
    Hi Sir,

I'm considering also the 2.8 E AT but I prefer MT this time...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast