119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fortuner

30 25.21%
  • Montero Sport

89 74.79%
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    doon na ako sa cgurado- fortuner (facelifted) kaysa montero sport.
    ung likod ng montero sport parang likod ng bagong ford escape hndi maganda.
    mahirap sa mitsubishi, pajero lng sumisikat,ung iba hndi man lng sumisikat nalalaos n agad

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    at mukhang mas mahaba and mas maluwag ang 3rd row ng MS and cheaper too for a 4X4 GLS at 1.5M. pag labas ng 2.5 4X2 malamang may m/t na.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i still find the fortuner more striking to look at than MS i dunno why or maybe its just me...the looks is like we have seen that before,looking at the front very identical to strada,outlander and the rear resembles of the fusion...i will not surprise that in the long run MS will more tiring to look at than the new fort...interior of new fort may not be the best but it make the interior of MS old school....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I always thought that the rear end of the Fuzion was kind of awkward ~ too tall and too narrow.

The Montero's looks better proportioned

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yung impression ko sa rear lights ng Montero Sport ay parang Audi Q7. Or maybe it's just me.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sinamahan ko last week bayaw ko sa Mitsubishi para lang silipin yung MS pero naka pag bigay na sila ng reservation sa fortuner (binuyo ko actually na tingnan lang yung MS) Aba nagbago ang isip nag order na agad sa SA ng unit, at yun reservation sa fortuner ok lang daw kahit ma forfeit at kahit may waiting period ang MS at sa fort wala.

Which reminds me noong bago yang fortuner na yan at napakahaba ng pila, obligado ka mag upgrade ng leather seats o ng DVD player worth 50k para mabigyan ka priority sa pila

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I was about to buy a the 2.7G Fort, medyo sapilitan dahil naliliitan ako sa SF but we needed a bigger car. So decided na to go with the Fort na lang. I asked the SR about the facelifted Fort and gave me some explatation na it's suppose to have better ride (spacing daw sa leaf spring). Timing naman launch ng MS, waited a couple of weeks and never regretted the decision. I know am a happy MS owner.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    montero sports is just a strada with a roof over the bed with a fuzion tail lights. i still don't like it. it's too small and not the outstanding. Feels like a chop shop car made by a friendly mechanic.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i mean the cabin is too small and the AC sa harap at sa likod lang. Walang provision for ac the 2nd row seats. Glid lang and meron. A wrong move to do by mitsu. Fortuner now has 2nd and 3rd row aircon and comfy seats to match.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just like the fortuner, looks like a hilux, and the alterra looks like a dmax..whats new?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Toyota Fortuner vs. 2008 Mitsubishi Montero Sport