119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fortuner

30 25.21%
  • Montero Sport

89 74.79%
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I'd go for the montero sport. Performance? Mitsubishi's are known for world rally championships just like in dakar. The rear of the MS looks like a macho american SUV. Even if I own a Fortuner, i'd still vote the MS. Ang tagtag kaya ng Fortuner coz its chasis are just the same with the hilux.haayy...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mas cool ang MS kesa sa Fort! mas swabe ang dating kesa sa pa-macho effect ng Fort.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Good morning to all.
    As a fort owner, i still like the tall and commanding stance of the Fort.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hmm... the montero sport may be new but some of the looks of it is not. the facade looks like a strada and the rear resembles that of the fuzion. May mga kotse na sa unang launching or labas sa market e maganda na kaagad sa paningin and the montero sport is not one of them. IMHO.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kanya kanyang taste lang yan... meron pangit satingin ng iba maganda sayo.. parang sa babae sa tingin mo maganda sa iba hindi... so kung love nya talaga yung sasakyan dun sya... love is blind talaga...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog View Post
    hmm... the montero sport may be new but some of the looks of it is not. the facade looks like a strada and the rear resembles that of the fuzion.
    Even the previous Fortuner's fascia resembled that of the Hilux; Toyota is now correcting that with a facelift. Sabay lang kasi sila ni-launch as part of Toyota's IMV series, unlike the Montero Sport which came two years later after the Strada/Triton.

Personally, I would have preferred it if Mitsubishi had retained the Strada fascia on the MS. Or they should have taken it easy on the chrome.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; October 2nd, 2008 at 02:13 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ewan ko lang, pero di na siguro ako bibili ng Mitsu again, puro sakit lang ng ulo yung last 2 na Mitsu namin ('95 Lancer GLXI & '94 L300 VV Diesel). So kahit luma na yung Fort, yun pa rin pipiliin ko.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    [QUOTE=Bogeyman;1133265]Even the previous Fortuner's fascia resembled that of the Hilux; Toyota is now correcting that with a facelift. Sabay lang kasi sila ni-launch as part of Toyota's IMV series, unlike the Montero Sport which came two years later after the Strada/Triton.

QUOTE]

that's what is nice about the fortuner and the hilux. both came out fresh and bago sa paningin. Compared sa Montero sport na parang nakita mo na a long time ago.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Si JJ ang galit na galit sa Montero Sport.. "malaking bakla" daw..
    *sg and mr

:hysterical: bwahahaha natawa ako sa post nyo :hihihi:

seriously noon in pictures nababaklaan talaga ako sa montero. pero nung nakita ko sa personal, ok din naman pala. ang fortuner naman, napaka big minus yung pagka matagtag na ride. so in this comparison, ill get the montero plus i like montero gls se's hu with usb and bluetooth ready and the full flat fold 3rd row seats, just like in santa fe. i think ms just lacks accessories like roof rail and spoiler. hope this will come as stock soon

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog View Post
    hmm... the montero sport may be new but some of the looks of it is not. the facade looks like a strada and the rear resembles that of the fuzion. May mga kotse na sa unang launching or labas sa market e maganda na kaagad sa paningin and the montero sport is not one of them. IMHO.
    i have to agree

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Toyota Fortuner vs. 2008 Mitsubishi Montero Sport