30 25.21%
  • Montero Sport

89 74.79%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    lately, one buys from the pocket's capability hehe
    with prices soaring like hell, you really cant blame the consumers if they want the most bang for their buck...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I checked out the engine specs of the two, it looks like the fortuner's engine has more hp and torque considering the MS has 3.2 and fort 3.0. Does this mean mas maganda parin ang fortuner? The MS is a little bit heavier than the FOrt too.

Sana meron head to head unbiased comparison sa dalawa

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    mas gusto ko looks ng outlander than that of the montero. although i'd consider a montero but only if it has petrol edition. resale value-wise, i'd go for a toyota (can't beat the world's no.1 carmaker).

but it all boils down to buyers' preference talaga...it's either you buy from the mind or from the heart...lately, one buys from the pocket's capability hehe
    Mitsu has high resale value too. I had a 2nd gen mitsu 4x4 strada, bought it 910K with 20k less discount, so 890K. sold it at 550K, 7 years later. and to think my intercooler turbo was close to malfunctioning. hindi ko kasi sinunod yun pagpatay ng makina after 2 minutes idle.
    100K quote ng CASA pero I decided to sell na lang.

Pinoys dont easily forget the Pajero so any Mitsu diesel that is associated with it has high resale. Look at L300FB's, kahit yan mga karag na, it still has more value than a same year model civic.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ill go with the Montero this time

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Ako naman I was at Robinson's Ermita and saw this Sedona Red MS GLS SE from the back which I initially mistook for a Fuzion.... wow mali.... MS talaga and with plate number na siya... Plate niya "16" - front and back. RTC Judge? Hehe, basta opisyal, bilis no? One SA bragged to me that marami na politiko umorder sa kanya ng MS, pang backup sa mga bodyguards nila. Yaman talaga mga politko natin, pang backup lang ung MS.
    hehe politicians talaga. kailangan ng bodyguards kasi takot. dami kasing ginagawang kalokohan tsk tsk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    hehe politicians talaga. kailangan ng bodyguards kasi takot. dami kasing ginagawang kalokohan tsk tsk
    Kalokohang tulad ng budget insertions. HEHEHE. Pera din yun to buy new vehicles / toys.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sa dami ng fortuner ngaun na nakakaumay na, Montero Sport na ko

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    lately, one buys from the pocket's capability hehe
    I guess it has been this way ever since money was invented. How can you buy something you can't afford?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    By the way, sa Montero Sport pala ako.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The Fortuner may have had a facelift, but it still looks downright unappealing to me. The Montero Sport's ***y curves on the other hand, belie its superior off-road prowess.

Now if only the MS were available with M/T....
    Last edited by Bogeyman; October 1st, 2008 at 08:26 PM.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Toyota Fortuner vs. 2008 Mitsubishi Montero Sport