New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep... lc90 (yung nasa post mo) or lc120 (yung nasa thread title)?

kung 2nd hand lc120 versus fortuner... i'd go with the lc120... the interior alone is worth it! plus mas may arayb unlike the too-common fortuner.

kung 2nd hand lc90 versus fortuner... hmmm, medyo mahirap mamili... but since mas mura ang lc90, i'd go with it!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the prado should prove to be the sturdier vehicle, long term. solid mechanicals.

fortuner, hmm...pede din if you're into lots and lots of highway driving.

pero the prado will give you real offroad capability, of course.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Id go for the fortuner. Its about thes same size as the LC90. has a newer more advanced diesel engine, cheaper spare parts(i assume bec of d imv thing), amost d same interior space, and best of all a 100tkm warranty.

For comparison 3 years ago I drove my cousins 97 dubai prado turbo diesel with an manual transmission and a basic gray interior. no leather no wood. It had 200t kms on its odometer. Yes its was still very reliable and gave no mechanical problems despite minimal maintenance but its drving experience was quite poor. it felt as if all its newness had been rubbed away from constant use. I saw d prado recently its got 270t kms na still reliable but rides worse parang wala nang shocks.
    I also rode my friends dubali V6 gas LC90. all options with leather, wood, soft adj suspension and sunroof. Its quite nice and very luxurious but i still prefer a brand new fortuner. Its quite a bargain for its price. Its so good I got a 3.0V 4x4 myself.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but if you can find a reasonably priced used LC120, id go for that. Its really nice. the suspension alone is worth the money. It rides like a lexus sedan. the local LC100, 3rd gen pajero and fortuner pale in comparison to its ride refinement. Interiors are soft touch plastics and dont rattle easily.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung d ka namimili ng gas o diesel, u can get an 04 gas 4x4 prado for the price of a 06 4x4 diesel fortuner. u take your pick....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'd go for the LC, the fortuner's designed as a softroader compared the the legendary Land Cruiser. It really depends on how you're going to use the vehicle... serious offroading, LC, but if you're going to use it for everyday driving, go for the fortuner, the handling's good and the warranty's better.

si sir otep in market for a replacement, a.....

ko, LC parin....mapa-80,90,100,105/110,120.....wala pa bang 130?

fortuner, pwede na din.....3.0d4d....

iba ung bago,e...may warranty na di maibibigay ng used car dealer/individual seller...kaya it boils down to ur use...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    .. prado ako... my dream car , v6 na green ang color...hehe...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Prado LC90 nalang medyo hindi maganda ang treatment sa mga buyers ng Fortuner ngayon diba???

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    magkano na ba ang market price ng pre-owned LC120?

parang daming naghahanap ng mga pre-owned legends ngayon ah..

ingget me..hehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Toyota Fortuner or Toyota LC90 Prado?