New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Looks can be subjective, but the mux i think needs to have a total make over.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ang misis ko napapangitan lalo na sa likod ng mu-x

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    The first two PMS is free (at 1,500kms and 5,000kms). After that, you have to service it at 10,000 kms and then at every 10,000kms interval.
    Oh, that's good to know!
    I thought that it's strictly every 5000kms, same with my previous gen Mux 2015.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Pick which one is available and can give discount.

When i inquired about the Fortuner Q last year sabi sa akin 3 month waiting list.
    Never asked about the MU-X considering i rarely see one on the road compared to the Fortuner Q.
    I am guessing the waiting list and release of units is too long for the new Mu-X

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Pick which one is available and can give discount.

When i inquired about the Fortuner Q last year sabi sa akin 3 month waiting list.
    i always wonder, why some cars have a waiting list and others do not.

i mean,
    why do costumers prefer one vehicle over the other?
    "what do they know, that the others do not?"

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    This was our conundrum about a year ago. We were thinking of getting the Fortuner Q but then the 2nd Gen MuX got announced. So we compared the two and opted for the MuX LSE because it's a newer generation so it won't look outdated as quickly.

The ride is also better and the internal space is a plus since it's one of if not the most spacious PPV in terms of interior and our family have taken advantage of that space. With the 3rd row seats down, the MuX has significantly spacious cargo space compared to the Fortuner.

My only gripe with the MuX is the lack of the 360 camera but so far, we're happy with our purchase.

The first two PMS is free (at 1,500kms and 5,000kms). After that, you have to service it at 10,000 kms and then at every 10,000kms interval.
    Ito mismo mga Reasons ni Misis.. Lalong-lalo na sa Luwang sa Loob ng sasakyan.. Ayaw na ayaw din nya yung setUp ng 3rd row seat sa Fortuner - Ang liit daw tuloy ng likod at kokonti ang nailalagay or naikakarga kapag may mga Out of town or long travel kami..

*babkalakal and sean-archer

Hindi ko din feel exterior ng bagong MUX lalong-lalo sa bandang likuran..

*anonemus

Pass sa Ford.. we had bad experience sa Ford(Everest).. Pass din sa 4x4 Models..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoyJo View Post
    Ito mismo mga Reasons ni Misis.. Lalong-lalo na sa Luwang sa Loob ng sasakyan.. Ayaw na ayaw din nya yung setUp ng 3rd row seat sa Fortuner - Ang liit daw tuloy ng likod at kokonti ang nailalagay or naikakarga kapag may mga Out of town or long travel kami..

*babkalakal and sean-archer

Hindi ko din feel exterior ng bagong MUX lalong-lalo sa bandang likuran..

*anonemus

Pass sa Ford.. we had bad experience sa Ford(Everest).. Pass din sa 4x4 Models..
    Pass din po sa Terra VL 4x2?
    - okay space
    - okay comfort ng suspension
    - classic looks

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Pass din po sa Terra VL 4x2?
    - okay space
    - okay comfort ng suspension
    - classic looks
    Are the Terra VL's available already? Tested and reserved one last Feb. Loved the space and ride. What I didn't like was it was July already and our dealers (yes, with an "s" because we reserved with more than 1 since sobrang tagal na) still couldn't give a definite date on delivery. Ordered a Fortuner Q and got it in a week. A little small on the interior but happy it's available.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Are the Terra VL's available already? Tested and reserved one last Feb. Loved the space and ride. What I didn't like was it was July already and our dealers (yes, with an "s" because we reserved with more than 1 since sobrang tagal na) still couldn't give a definite date on delivery. Ordered a Fortuner Q and got it in a week. A little small on the interior but happy it's available.

May problem pa rin sila sa unit, pero medyo mas marami na dumadating ngayon compare sa 1st half of this year. As always naka-priority yung in-house financing and sakanila ka kukuha ng insurance para makakuha ka agad ng unit.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post

May unit nga daw ayon sa SA ng ad dito: Nissan Nissan Terra VL TERRA VL Auto, Cars for Sale, New Cars on Carousell

Prio nga lang in-house daw gaya ng sabi ni drawdee.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast