New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Need advice lang mga Ma’am and Sir

Sa buhay mag-asawa talaga kailangan magsalubong kapag ganitong may magkaibang dapat desisyunan..haha.. Sa tingin nyo ano mas okay sa Dalawang ito? Fortuner Q ka ko pero MuX LSE ka ni Misis..😂😂😂.. Every information dito ipapabasa ko sa kanya para hindi naman nya sabihin Bias ako.. Yung sasakyan siguro is magagamit 10-15yrs.. Family of 5 na kami(Ako, esmi and 3 boys)..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoyJo View Post

Sa buhay mag-asawa talaga kailangan magsalubong kapag ganitong may magkaibang dapat desisyunan..haha.. Sa tingin nyo ano mas okay sa Dalawang ito? Fortuner Q ka ko pero MuX LSE ka ni Misis..😂😂😂.. Every information dito ipapabasa ko sa kanya para hindi naman nya sabihin Bias ako.. Yung sasakyan siguro is magagamit 10-15yrs.. Family of 5 na kami(Ako, esmi and 3 boys)..
    i'm a toyota fan.
    la lang.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last time I checked, every 5,000kms ang service interval ng Mux if you want to retain the warranty.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoyJo View Post

This was our conundrum about a year ago. We were thinking of getting the Fortuner Q but then the 2nd Gen MuX got announced. So we compared the two and opted for the MuX LSE because it's a newer generation so it won't look outdated as quickly.

The ride is also better and the internal space is a plus since it's one of if not the most spacious PPV in terms of interior and our family have taken advantage of that space. With the 3rd row seats down, the MuX has significantly spacious cargo space compared to the Fortuner.

My only gripe with the MuX is the lack of the 360 camera but so far, we're happy with our purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Last time I checked, every 5,000kms ang service interval ng Mux if you want to retain the warranty.

The first two PMS is free (at 1,500kms and 5,000kms). After that, you have to service it at 10,000 kms and then at every 10,000kms interval.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Para walang away, bakit hindi na lang 2023 Everest Sport [emoji16]

Latest generation, unlike Fortuner. Better interior design and tech, unlike Mu-X.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Para walang away, bakit hindi na lang 2023 Everest Sport [emoji16]

Latest generation, unlike Fortuner. Better interior design and tech, unlike Mu-X.
    The Everest Sport actually has worse tech than the MuX LSE since it has no blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, speed sensing door locks, and ADAS. It also has less airbags than the MuX and underpowered compared to both the MuX and Fortuner.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Masikip ang fortuner ah...

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Question that popped into my head, since Isuzu MUX is in consideration, diba dapat yung Mazda twin din pwede? Lalo na Mazda has Yojin 3 and better styling?

then when I checked Mazda Philippines... BT50 twin ng DMAX nga lang pala meron. Hehe!

Among the two choices being asked, I personally prefer the MUX. Only have experience with the 1.9L Bluepower RZ4E for a FB Type Dmax before it got redesigned. Engine does around 9 to 9.5km/l in the city for a QC MNL route that it regularly takes. Have never tried to use it on highway speed though. Strictly a city vehicle for Pt A to B then back.

It's almost 4 years old and is still below 15k kms total mileage in the odometer. haha!

Don't know about the sound isolation of the 3.0 MUX but it should be "fine" when compared to the Fortuner.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    The Everest Sport actually has worse tech than the MuX LSE since it has no blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, speed sensing door locks, and ADAS. It also has less airbags than the MuX and underpowered compared to both the MuX and Fortuner.
    I stand corrected. Everest Titanium+ 4x4 then?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast