New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Yung Montero Sport GT-V ang napapansin kong bebenta ng malakas. As in malakas.

2 weeks palang sa market yung GT-V pero ang dami ko nang nakikita.

Personally, I like that variant, Top of the Line kasi tsaka loaded talaga. Bronze na Lenso RT-7 nalang ang kulang sa Quartz Brown na GT-V
    Dito sa QC area panay GLS V ang nakikita ko. GLS SE pa rin ang napapansin kong TOTL na Monty dito sa QC. Actually never pa ata ko nakakita ng GT-V sa kalsada e. Kahit sa C-5, Ortigas and Pasig wala pa ako napapansin.

Siguro mga taga-South at taga-Manila talaga mahilig sa TOTL variants.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hyundai is the winner in terms of quality in germany year 2010 according to a prestigious car magazine.Naiwan na lahat ng germans at japanese carmakers tsk tsk tsk..Honestly,i`d picked santa fe over the 2 japs counterparts.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dagol View Post
    Hyundai is the winner in terms of quality in germany year 2010 according to a prestigious car magazine.Naiwan na lahat ng germans at japanese carmakers tsk tsk tsk..Honestly,i`d picked santa fe over the 2 japs counterparts.
    Hopefully a kick in the ass will make them produce better cars so that in the end, consumers will win.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Dito sa Manila at South ko nakikita yung GT-V.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Dito sa QC area panay GLS V ang nakikita ko. GLS SE pa rin ang napapansin kong TOTL na Monty dito sa QC. Actually never pa ata ko nakakita ng GT-V sa kalsada e. Kahit sa C-5, Ortigas and Pasig wala pa ako napapansin.

Marami sa Morato at Timog area ...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Pano malalaman kung orig ung gt-v ng montero sport?

Bak kasi ung iba nilalagyan lng ng gt-v sa likod

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Andami nang high school sa tsikot

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by projector View Post
    Pano malalaman kung orig ung gt-v ng montero sport?

Bak kasi ung iba nilalagyan lng ng gt-v sa likod
    Honeycomb grille with GT-V badge, rear carbon fiber spoiler, projector HID low beam, rear fog light.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    [/i]
    And yeah, I'm not STUPID enough to consider cars who claimed many lives, one of the best.

Look. The Santa-Fe/Sorento can't compete with the Montero in terms of offroading. It's focused on speed and comfort. Well, that's good IMO. However, if you're offroading itch comes by anytime soon the Montero sport will really come in handy. And when you're offroading, YOU DO NOT NEED SPEED & FUEL EFFICIENCY. A Huh?

Dude look, I'm not AGAINST your opinion or whatsoever. Since you're entitled to it. You have the RIGHT to say it. But then again, take it easy. Don't bash them ( Monty/Strada/etc.etc. owners ) straightforward and even saying they're ULTRA sensitive. Kasi kung ako sasabihan mo ng ganyan ? Magagalit ako sayo .. seriously. Kasi though you have the right to say your own opinion keep in mind that IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY THEN SHUT THE F*CK UP. Para everybody happy, ayt ?

Goodnight, CHIEF.
    Hahahaha! Easy lang chief Renz

At a hindsight, some Mitsu fans i know of even wears fabricated Mitsubishi pajamas, while some even have Mitsubishi “dog bowls” haha! Kaya relax ka lang my friend hehe

Like i also said, we just happen to have a Kia Sorento CRDi and a Montysport where the "overrated" Montysport does not even come close, LOUD-AND-CLEAR.... And you know that the Kia Sorento carries the same engine as that of the Hyundai Santa Fe eVGT, and almost just as much as everything....

i don't even use those words in red chief in the first place, even over discussions/ debates which i know you're also reading about....

First thing first since you insist chief, here are the difference between the Mitsu Thailand and Mitsu Philippines as far as the power and torque graphs on the so-called "GTV" is concerned

Mitsu Philippines and from the write-up of Speedlab's owner and CAGI president Ferman Lao

Source link: http://www.kotse.com/home/index.php?...amp;Itemid=156

And this is from the Mitsu Thailand

Source link: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.th/e...erformance.php

Under discerning eyes with less of those words you put in red you'd know how inconsistent these two are that even my 5-year old nephew can comprehend.... and just like what Ferman Lao also explained during his test-ride on the 2011 Mitsu Monterosport as far as the powerband is concerned, quoting an excerpt en toto:

"Geeking out, it’s interesting to fathom how the power and torque comes in with the newer and more powerful Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT) equipped 4D56. Comparing data from the dynamometer charts, the newer engine reaches its peak torque at 3,500 rpm instead of a low 2,000 rpm. Although the two older engines are capable of delivering 250 Nm as early as 1,500 rpm, peak torque is achieved only 500 rpm later and drops off quickly, thereby making acceleration and throttle response suffer - a common complaint amongst older Montero Sport owners. Also, the VGT-equipped 4D56 produces 250 Nm of torque as low as 1,800 rpm giving it a much broader rpm range."

MOREOVER, read more about a factory- or stock-trim Monterosport and better yet, if you've got the chance to own one my friend, bring it in the offroad ---- you'd be surprised and you'll eat your words for sure; it is not as good as the Toyota Fortuner when it comes to "hardcore" offroading.

....Do yourself a favour my friend by using less of those in red, by taking one Montysport for offroad as you so described with such audacity, get your hands dirty in the process of offroading, and walk-the-talk....

Just a 2 centavos worth of constructive suggestion my friend....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    hinDMaxsiado,

When you said that the Monty is not as good as the Fort when offroading, did you mean that the Fort has better response to short uphill/downhill terrain? From my experience using 2.5 D4D Fort, it is indeed torquey and your body jerks from standstill with the gear in "D". Does this translate to better offroad capability?

Thank you.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Toyota Fortuner or Mitsubishi Montero or Hyundai Santa Fe