New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I live in the province and the road is mostly unpaved. Plus there are many places with challenging roads when going to a nice destination. So MS ako since better for offroad & more durable yung ladder-frame chasis, 2nd yung fort, then SF.

But if more for urban driving and only a few out of town trips, Sta. Fe. 2nd MS then Fort due to stiffer suspension and D4D problems so far.

So it basically depends on where you will use it majority of the time.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post

OT: Nakita ko kanina si ate sa Ford exhibit sa MIAS. Ang ganda niya sa picture solid!
    In person ga-higante ang b**bs.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For me okay na ako sa overrated na kotse basta gusto ko, kaysa naman sa underrated na kotse na di ko naman masyado gusto.

It's not all about the performance, sometimes its just all about the ride. (Especially in traffic.)

Looks: Exterior and Interior sa Fortuner
    Value for Money and Resale: Montero Sport (Cheapest Diesel SUV admit it)
    Performance, Ride and Technology: Santa Fe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    +2 bajillion! Haha!

My 2 centavos advice: Sabihin mo nalang, kahit hindi totoo, na D' best talaga ang Monterosport "pa-consuelo-de-bobo" lang sa mga Mitsu fans, else this ULTRA-SENSITIVE lot will feast on you haha!!!! Also, DO NOT MENTION anything negative about the Mitsubishi Monterosport (i for one, we also have a Monty and a Kia Sorento R series).... Mitsu fanatics are like BMW owners who think their Mitsu's are the best although Mitsubishi DOES NOT even belong in the Top 10 car manufacturers of the world harhar, where Hyundai-Kia conglomerate happens to be No. 4, and incidentally, now the 2nd-largest Asian car manufacturer next to Toyota hehe ....Kahit sa Suzuki Motors lang, daig ang b-ul-b-ol ng Mitsubishi sa car standing hehehehe....
    ....Besides, Hyundai-Kia is the most efficient car manufacturing company in the world in terms of operating cost that not even Toyota nor any Japanese companies can compete with hehe....

Malayong maganda ang Hyundai Santa Fe sa Mitsubishi Monterosport kahit VGT or "GTV" pa kuno yan na mechanical pa wahehehe.... Sa makina at fuel consumption palang, Montysport does not even come close kahit panay pa publicity nito to most unsuspecting Pinoys hehe.... At this side of Asia where i'm currently assigned, it is goes by the name "Pajerosport" hehe.... "Overrated" ang Mitsubishi Monty o Pajerosport sa totoo lang at grabe publicity nito na animo'y nagkukumahog mga Mitsu fans sa mechanical-VGT na parang Mitsubishi ang nag-imbento ng VGT hahahahaha!

2.2-litre Hyundai Santa Fe eVGT ---- 197 ps, 435 Nm peak torque (plus PhP1.5 M)

2.5-litre Mitsu Monterosport GTV ---- 178 ps, 350 Nm peak torque (plus PhP1.6 M)

Both are auto-transmissions, by the way....

Check both the Mitsubishi Philippines and Thailand websites and get amazed sa mga spec inconsistencies of the 2.5-litre so-called "GTV" Monterosport, Strada hehe.... Di alam paano "I-RETOQUE" ang torque delivery at breadth nito hahahaha!!!!

Now, did i say something against one of our "overrated" Mitsubishi vehicles (Monterosport and Adventure, the latter we're now disposing off)? Ahihi ahoho
    grabe ang paranoid mo naman. haha. ibenta mo montero mo

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    My 2 centavos advice: Sabihin mo nalang, kahit hindi totoo, na D' best talaga ang Monterosport "pa-consuelo-de-bobo" lang sa mga Mitsu fans, else this ULTRA-SENSITIVE lot will feast on you haha!!!! Also, DO NOT MENTION anything negative about the Mitsubishi Monterosport (i for one, we also have a Monty and a Kia Sorento R series)....

Though I myself do not like the Montero sport for some reason i think it is RUDE to say that " sabihin niyo nalang the best ang montero sport kahit hindi totoo. pa-consuelo de bobo lang ... "

Owners of the said vehicle bought it for some reason. For them, it may be the best since it suits their offroading or business needs.

You do have a monty right ? And you classify the owners of the said SUV as sensitive ?

So kung sasabihin ko na sensitive kang tao ka, wont you be offended ? Diba oo. So put yourselves in the shoes of who are you bashing right now. They love their cars OF COURSE they will be biased, let them. It's normal. And dont call them ULTRA SENSITIVE.
    Mitsu fanatics are like BMW owners who think their Mitsu's are the best although Mitsubishi DOES NOT even belong in the Top 10 car manufacturers of the world harhar

And so ? For sure some cars that didn't reach the top 10 managed to serve their owners well. Making them call their cars the BEST.

And for sure, some cars who managed to reach the top 10 mark has broken down already. Failed their owners expectations. Soooo ... the best pa rin yon, ganun ?

, where Hyundai-Kia conglomerate happens to be No. 4, and incidentally, now the 2nd-largest Asian car manufacturer next to Toyota hehe

Toyota FAILED, okay ? Its cars KILLED people. Its cars claimed LIVES.

And now that proves that cars who made it to the top 10 isn't automatically considered as the BEST. For some of them, namely Toyota failed its owners ... KILLED its owners.

And yeah, I'm not STUPID enough to consider cars who claimed many lives, one of the best.

....Kahit sa Suzuki Motors lang, daig ang b-ul-b-ol ng Mitsubishi sa car standing hehehehe....

Look. Suzuki offers POOR after sales service. Does Mitsubishi offer the same kind of service to their customers ? Er. NO.

So that doesn't mean that even though you're ahead a little bit, it makes you more superior than the other. BETTER than the others that was left behind.

Malayong maganda ang Hyundai Santa Fe sa Mitsubishi Monterosport kahit VGT or "GTV" pa kuno yan na mechanical pa wahehehe.... Sa makina at fuel consumption palang, Montysport does not even come close kahit panay pa publicity nito to most unsuspecting Pinoys hehe.... At this side of Asia where i'm currently assigned, it is goes by the name "Pajerosport" hehe.... "Overrated" ang Mitsubishi Monty o Pajerosport sa totoo lang at grabe publicity nito na animo'y nagkukumahog mga Mitsu fans sa mechanical-VGT na parang Mitsubishi ang nag-imbento ng VGT hahahahaha!

2.2-litre Hyundai Santa Fe eVGT ---- 197 ps, 435 Nm peak torque (plus PhP1.5 M)

2.5-litre Mitsu Monterosport GTV ---- 178 ps, 350 Nm peak torque (plus PhP1.6 M)

Both are auto-transmissions, by the way....
    Look. The Santa-Fe/Sorento can't compete with the Montero in terms of offroading. It's focused on speed and comfort. Well, that's good IMO. However, if you're offroading itch comes by anytime soon the Montero sport will really come in handy. And when you're offroading, YOU DO NOT NEED SPEED & FUEL EFFICIENCY. A
    Check both the Mitsubishi Philippines and Thailand websites and get amazed sa mga spec inconsistencies of the 2.5-litre so-called "GTV" Monterosport, Strada hehe.... Di alam paano "I-RETOQUE" ang torque delivery at breadth nito hahahaha!!!!
    Huh ?

--

Dude look, I'm not AGAINST your opinion or whatsoever. Since you're entitled to it. You have the RIGHT to say it. But then again, take it easy. Don't bash them ( Monty/Strada/etc.etc. owners ) straightforward and even saying they're ULTRA sensitive. Kasi kung ako sasabihan mo ng ganyan ? Magagalit ako sayo .. seriously. Kasi though you have the right to say your own opinion keep in mind that IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY THEN SHUT THE F*CK UP. ;) Para everybody happy, ayt ?

Goodnight, CHIEF.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    So what's your bet, renzo?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Andami nang high school sa tsikot

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung Montero Sport GT-V ang napapansin kong bebenta ng malakas. As in malakas.

2 weeks palang sa market yung GT-V pero ang dami ko nang nakikita.

Personally, I like that variant, Top of the Line kasi tsaka loaded talaga. Bronze na Lenso RT-7 nalang ang kulang sa Quartz Brown na GT-V

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Only if the Sorento were in the price range of around 1.5M for the 4x2, people wouldn't need to compromise with these.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    So what's your bet, renzo?

Uh ... Sorento pa rin ako.

Yung Montero Sport GT-V ang napapansin kong bebenta ng malakas. As in malakas.

2 weeks palang sa market yung GT-V pero ang dami ko nang nakikita.

Personally, I like that variant, Top of the Line kasi tsaka loaded talaga. Bronze na Lenso RT-7 nalang ang kulang sa Quartz Brown na GT-V
    Malakas nga ... mabibilis din sila.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Toyota Fortuner or Mitsubishi Montero or Hyundai Santa Fe