New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Im choosing between the two. Is the 600k difference worth buying the trailbalzer. Wanting to purchase a mid size 7-seater suv. Para hindi lagi e150 gamit namin ng family. Hirap kasi dalin especially pag hanap ng parking and pag makitid ang daan. Feedbacks sana sa mga owners ng both rides pros and cons. Need your advices fellow tsikoters. Salamat

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    kung gusto mo matipid Fortuner diesel, kung dami ka pera pang gas Trailblazer

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    trailblaizer ang haba sobra. parang van

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas car-like ata ang ride ng Trailblazer compared to Fortuner. At mas powerful. Then again, power comes with additional cost, so if you have the oil well or budget for one, eh di get the Trailblazer to go with the E150.

Personally, ayoko nung porma ng Trailblazer. I find it to be too long. Mas ok sana yung SWB version.

Teka, if you're looking for a ride so that all 7 people are comfortable, then perhaps these two aren't the rides to choose from?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    +1. For seven people to be comfortable, you really want an Expedition... ...but that drinks gas like there's no tomorrow.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Toyota Fortuner. better gas mileage, better resale, ride may be bouncier but can be remedied by changing the springs or suspension.

But for a comfortable 7 seater SUV, then the expedition is a better buy than the trailblazer.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I've been able to ride (but not drive ) a Trailblazer for the past few months and I gotta say it's a world apart from the Fort.

Everything is completely different. The trailblazer feels more like a luxury car than an SUV. Too long? For me I'd rather have long than wide to drive. No cheap plastics here, the seats are very cushy with ergonomics which is heaven sent on long drives.

I guess the only thing I don't like is the low ride height; it feels as if your gonna hit something under if you try going semi-off-road.

my 2 cents experience.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    the trailblazer is starting to look old.... hindi man lang visible ang facelift... but the ride is no doubt better than the fort. the trailblazer isnt all that long (or sanay lang ako mag drive ng jumbo?) anyhooo like what sir niky said if you wanna sit 7 people comfortably with their luggage along uhm you would need a bigger people hauler, which translates to more gas consumption like your E1. but my vote goes to the trailblazer. even if its startin to show age (well not that much) its handling and ride quality if better than the fort (unless you do some changes on the shocks i guess)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Fortuner all the way

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It really depends on what you are looking for in a vehicle. With your choices, if you want comfort, Trailblazer; fuel/cost efficient, Fortuner. If you are leaning on the Trailblazer and you're looking for space, why not consider a Starex? Comfortable enough and fuel efficient for a big vehicle. Or if you want something smaller than the Starex, why not consider a Hyundai Sta Fe? Both vehicles are available in Diesel CRDi.

HTH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota Fortuner or Chevrolet Trailblazer