New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, may I know why you're not considering the Innova since you already have an SUV? Cabin space is considerably larger than your 2 choices, and price is cheaper too.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Hello! I just dont feel like im going to be happy with the innova, even if it was the V model. Also its so common here in Baguio, we have a lot of 2016 innova's as taxi plying the city already.
    I might also consider changing larger and wider tires for that matter.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Innova 2.8 V is my bet since you already got an SUV. It's got the full 7 airbag treatment, and that interior is very nice to be in. Compared to the Fortuner and Montero, I find the Innova more spacious and comfortable, easier ingress and egress too. That punchy 2.8 engine with peak torque at just 1200rpm (!!!) imo better than the 2.4 of the Fortuner. Last I inquired, they offered at least 60K discount.
    The deals the mitsu currently offers makes the Montero GLS premium a good catch. making me not consider the innova

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ugly rear for montero. But also uglier front for fortuner for me. Hehe. It's really up to you. Test drive one. Pero malaki discount ng montero. So consider that also

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Ugly rear for montero. But also uglier front for fortuner for me. Hehe. It's really up to you. Test drive one. Pero malaki discount ng montero. So consider that also

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk
    What discounts are being offered for the MS?

The 4x2 variant is really tempting, but it only comes in M/T.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    What discounts are being offered for the MS?

The 4x2 variant is really tempting, but it only comes in M/T.
    Mitsu Baguio offered 100k discount for the GLS Premium,
    + the usual mitsu extras, car shampoo, LTO, etc.

Im also asking for a spoiler in case ill go with the montero.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Got the montero. The rear you can fix with a cover. The front of fortuner is like a lexus gone wrong. Better ride and tech for the montero too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't see anything wrong with the Fortuner's looks. In fact, I think it's the best looking PPV in the market.

The Everest is nice too but there's something a bit off with the rounded rear. Liveable though and overall the car still looks good.

The Montero is just downright ugly from the C-pillar onwards for me. Too hideous that the rest of the car can't redeem it.

Many seem to share my sentiments as the Fortuner sells way more than any other PPV and the Montero's sales are too close to the Everest's.

Of course, looks are very subjective and there will always be people who like the Montero's styling and dislike the others.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *rrdanas - since you already have an Everest, why the need for another 7-seater PPV? At the price of the Fort 2.4V or MS Premium 4x2 (1.7M), you have a lot of options for a more decent daily car. You can be practical with a compact car (Civic, Focus, Mazda3, Jetta, Altis) and keep all the change. You can go all comfort with power with a midsize car (Accord, Mazda6, Camry). If you want a ride with better ground clearance, you can opt for a CUV (Forester, CX5, CRV, RAV4, Tucson, Sportage). Diesel options are also available for some manufacturers (VW, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with the Fortuner's looks. In fact, I think it's the best looking PPV in the market.

The Everest is nice too but there's something a bit off with the rounded rear. Liveable though and overall the car still looks good.

The Montero is just downright ugly from the C-pillar onwards for me. Too hideous that the rest of the car can't redeem it.

Many seem to share my sentiments as the Fortuner sells way more than any other PPV and the Montero's sales are too close to the Everest's.

Of course, looks are very subjective and there will always be people who like the Montero's styling and dislike the others.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Fortuner is uglier for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiedizon View Post
    pandagdag lang sa option mo sir, ayaw mo ba idagdag ang pajero bk even 2nd hand?
    +1 here.

Somehow I (only) feel secure driving a 4x4 in the environs of Baguio.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast