New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Guys need feedback regarding altis E na DUAL VVTi and vios na vvti 1.5g. Both manual Transmission.

since ung price nila medyo di malayo, and medyo lamang ang altis sa hitsura pero ung vios naman e G variant na..

almost same ba FC?

pros and cons?

Really appreciate your comments. Sa tuesday na ire-release so either meron stock. pls help

TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Looks. Comfort. Speed and everything else but features & cheaper maintenance, Altis.

But the price don't differ that much since isang segment lang naman ang difference nila. And the engine is not that complicated & techy as compared to lets say ... an LC200. So do still expect cheap maintenance.

Personally, I'd pick the Altis. Bigger. Much more comfortable & mas may " dating " cause the only difference from the 1.6G variant on the exterior is foglamps & that can be easily added.

Tapos, AFAIK wala lang keyless entry yan. But then again, mura lang naman yon.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ty sir for the feedback, parang ang diff lang sir sa price is 50k after all the discounts. Un lang sa G na vios kse Free na ung chattel,insurance and Lto kya sadsad ung DP. while sa altis e, though to pay lahat nagawan paraan friend ko na ilibre ung chattel. pero ung monthly nya 400php lang diff hehe..

But, overall altis talaga.. naho-hold back lang ako sa interior nung vios na g.. pro medyo maliit nga specially the trunk.

Thanks sir, and keep it coming guys.. sa tuesday na kse ilalabas. need to decide na.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Looks. Comfort. Speed and everything else but features & cheaper maintenance, Altis.

But the price don't differ that much since isang segment lang naman ang difference nila. And the engine is not that complicated & techy as compared to lets say ... an LC200. So do still expect cheap maintenance.

Personally, I'd pick the Altis. Bigger. Much more comfortable & mas may " dating " cause the only difference from the 1.6G variant on the exterior is foglamps & that can be easily added.

Tapos, AFAIK wala lang keyless entry yan. But then again, mura lang naman yon.
    +1 dito. Go for the altis IMO.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackEK View Post
    Ty sir for the feedback, parang ang diff lang sir sa price is 50k after all the discounts. Un lang sa G na vios kse Free na ung chattel,insurance and Lto kya sadsad ung DP. while sa altis e, though to pay lahat nagawan paraan friend ko na ilibre ung chattel. pero ung monthly nya 400php lang diff hehe..

But, overall altis talaga.. naho-hold back lang ako sa interior nung vios na g.. pro medyo maliit nga specially the trunk.

Thanks sir, and keep it coming guys.. sa tuesday na kse ilalabas. need to decide na.
    Comparing it to the Altis, the Vios is really small. Actually, the Accent's interior space is even better and bigger.

Yung trunk ng Altis, it's BIG. Then malalim pa. Unlike the FD, isang diretso. Walang pailalim sa trunk.

If you really need SPACE, then try looking at the Focus sedans, eto sobrang laki ng trunk at sobrang ganda ng features. Not sure though about its maintenance if it's that cheap.

Pero kung Altis vs. Vios ? Go for the Altis na, just buy a pair of foglights + keyless entry then you're good to go. Di ka magsisisi diyan. And yes, the new vios looks gay. Tail lights, grille uhg ...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    This is a no-brainer for me. I'd choose the Altis. It's bigger and looks better.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Altis vs. Vios? I'll go with the Altis. Even though it's an entry level model, you'll get more room, more power (6mt baby!), and a little less features than the Vios G. But there's the aftermarket route, you can get what accessories you want there. Maintenance, di magkakalayo yun. Pero it boils down with your needs eh. Parang ganito, I'll rather get a big one than a small one na hindi ako magiging masaya. Money well spent, right?

Happy Shopping and Good Luck!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Altis no doubt. Took apart a Vios before and it was all cheap plastics.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    the altis is just alot better in many ways than the vios so i'd pick he Altis

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Altis. Bigger. Newer. Better Engine. Newer Technology. Newer Facelift. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toyota Altis E m/t or Toyota Vios G m/t