New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    +1 on this one.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks for this feedback. The RAV 4 WAS in our consideration set. Might be a good idea to bring it back.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    forget the mazda. there is a good reason why you don't see many on the road. dami horror stories na nadinig ko first hand sa mga owners ng sedans and suv. +1 pa horror story ko dyan.

2x a year lang kayo umuwi? for me it's not worth it buying a new car, excise tax increase considered. i'd rent the best car there is for rent out there. no maintenance, registration, insurance and depreciation to consider. if you need a sedan/suv/van fit for the occassion pa.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Why not Subaru XV? hatch na semi off-roader. Combo ng wagon (choices mo) at CUV (Wife's).

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Why not Subaru XV? hatch na semi off-roader. Combo ng wagon (choices mo) at CUV (Wife's).
    I find the XV price too close to the Forester. It also feels like a bachelor's car to me. It is a good vehicle though, my wife was impressed with the leg and headroom.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    forget the mazda. there is a good reason why you don't see many on the road. dami horror stories na nadinig ko first hand sa mga owners ng sedans and suv. +1 pa horror story ko dyan.

2x a year lang kayo umuwi? for me it's not worth it buying a new car, excise tax increase considered. i'd rent the best car there is for rent out there. no maintenance, registration, insurance and depreciation to consider. if you need a sedan/suv/van fit for the occassion pa.
    Salamat. You are the 3rd person to come to me with a bad review re: mazda quality/servicing. May I ask for the details around your experience?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Altwegg View Post
    I find the XV price too close to the Forester. It also feels like a bachelor's car to me. It is a good vehicle though, my wife was impressed with the leg and headroom.

the xv is small inside..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    I've only ever had Toyotas in my stable (3 corollas, Prado (still with us, turning 20 this year), Tamaraw, Rav4). I figure it is time for a change.
    nice, after giving you a lot of reliable years then you decide that its time for a change...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How about the Outback? It's a Legacy platform with the ground clearance of the Forester.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks for this feedback. The RAV 4 WAS in our consideration set. Might be a good idea to bring it back.
    new rav4 next year bro... new Camry by 4q this year.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ok ba ang tech forums ng subi and mazda?

i hate fb groups na hit and run posts lng hehe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast