Willys MB

Suzuki Jimny

Hummer H1

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Kung ako may pambile, Hummer H1! FTW!!!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    LC40 nalang... Compared to the jeeps, it at least has more creature features and can seat more people. And compared to the Land Rover and H1, it has wider parts availability and they come cheap too, and then there's the superior fuel economy compared to the H1. I have a deceased ninong who used to be an avid member of the Landcruiser Club. Among his fleet (which are all Toyota by the way) are an LC40, LC60, LC70 and LC80. He left the LC40 and LC60 with his younger brother and they're still running in top shape! I'd suggest you get an LC40, thrown in the 4x4 equipment like foglights, winch, snorkel, etc, add airconditioning and if the engine is not in good condition, swap it for a good turbo intercooler unit.
    Last edited by GTi; November 27th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    LC40 nalang... Compared to the jeeps, it at least has more creature features and can seat more people. Being a Toyota, it's not only built like a tank but parts are not hard to find as well. I have a deceased ninong who used to be an avid member of the Landcruiser Club. Among his fleet (which are all Toyota by the way) are an LC40, LC60, LC70 and LC80. He left the LC40 and LC60 with his younger brother and they're still running in top shape! I'd suggest you get an LC40, thrown in the 4x4 equipment like foglights, winch, snorkel, etc, add airconditioning and if the engine is not in good condition, swap it for a good turbo intercooler unit.
    I agree, we have a landcruiser 40. My dad just sold our LC60 last week.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    H1 din ako, i love the H1. unlike the POS H2 and H3.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    id get the lc40.astig ang looks at the same time classic. mas gusto ko pa nga sya kesa sa lc200:D. also, i see many offroaders using this in the competitions.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota Landcruiser 40

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    with regards to monetary value, willys MB. an authentic willys MB (original engine, drivetrain, chassis and body) does not depreciate. well, the LC40s also do not depreciate. yet, the willys is at a higher value.

but for a daily driver, parts availability and reliability, LC40.

but value for your money, suzuki jimny.

h1 and rover, i'll just forget them...but if i'm angry with money, why not.

that's my point of view.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    di ba kasama yun Jeep ni McGyver, yun lang kase gusto-gusto ko since bata pa ako eh.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Toyota LC40 for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast