The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    swift for me. meron ako eh. hehe. TS, check mo www.teamswift.tk
    might enlighten you a bit.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Try imagining the Vios na walang trunk, that's the yaris for you (Vios is the Yaris Sedan abroad). Go Team Swift. . .

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ito para sakin if you are dead set with the Swift make sure you have another bigger car cause thing is really small, mas maliit pa sa i10 (base on my time seating on them during their mall tours) ang legroom ng rear seats... For me the Swift is a toy car for people who wanna have fun...

If this is your only car intuition tells me get the Yaris... Parts availability being same with the Vios will be much better than the Suzuki... Its also more fuel efficient (13km/L no sweat in Quezon City traffic)...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Try imagining the Vios na walang trunk, that's the yaris for you (Vios is the Yaris Sedan abroad). Go Team Swift. . .
    Na-imagine ko tuloy na kung may sedan ang swift eh lagyan mo lang siya ng trunk.

BTT: Talaga kaseng magka-iba yung 2 cars in question kaya to TS, test drive both and think about what you need.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bryansiy View Post
    ...it looks like a mini...
    yes, and for that very reason it will always be a "wanna-be" Mini. No originality, just a shadow of the original "MINI". No original identity of itself.

Just my opinion. Advanced apologies to Swift lovers.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bwiseat View Post
    Na-imagine ko tuloy na kung may sedan ang swift eh lagyan mo lang siya ng trunk.
    Look at the SX-4 sedan, ugly...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Swift is more dominant than Yaris sa sales dito sa pilipinas. Why get a Yaris kung may Vios naman kasi so Vios ang kinukuha nang mga practical buyers.

When you opt for a car like Swift or Yaris, unang-una palang hindi ka na nagiging practical and surely you are owning one because gusto mo talaga ang ganitong sasakyan in spite of its space.

*bryansiy - I think you're leaning for a Swift now rather than a Yaris. Ika nga, It's a Way of Life hehe.

*nickriingen - I totally agree with your statement.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yung impracticality ng Swift is really different from the pack. Its true that subcompacts in general are small but the Swift is really small. Tumatama na yung tuhod ko sa front seats if the seats are adjusted for my driving position. 5'8" lang ako, heavy built... Sa Yaris there is still around 3 inches before it touches the front seats and then I can recline the back seats and make that 5 inches!

Try mo muna umupo TS sa likod ng Swift with the seats adjusted to your liking at the front, kung ok sayo then I think wala na ako masasabing masama sa Swift other than that...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The variant of the Swift I really liked never made it here: the 125hp 1.6L Swift Sport 3-door.

A shame...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Mitsu and Zuki fan here so sa Swift ako hahaha.

If ever I have the money to shed to buy two cars I want, I would directly buy a Mitsu Montero Sport and of course, Suzuki Swift.

not a Swift owner, but a Suzuki owner too, I can say reliable naman ang Suzuki cars (mine is from India pa nga partida ano pa yung Japan CBU na Swift, sabagay same quality control lang naman iyan).

Toyotas and Hondas are very common nowadays, napakaraming reliable cars out there (but please no to Chinese cars as of now) at may mga choices pa.

kung hindi ka man mag-Swift, at least try to eye for the Mazda2.

Kia at Hyundai wala pang inilalaban sa Jazz/Swift/Yaris kasi eh.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Swift or yaris?