New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hi guys!

I am planning to get a new car soon. I am not really too knowledgeable about cars. But I always consider its looks and practicality.

I have always loved Suzuki Swift's spunky look. But I have been hearing really good feedback about the new Honda Jazz (although it's a tad bit more expensive than the Swift).

What should I choose considering looks and practicality?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    no brainer to bro. jazz syempre bagong labas. swift laos na.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ill go for the jazz here... ganda ng bagong labas na jazz eh. havent tried driving the new jazz yet but for the swift, its really a fun little car to drive around. hehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    swift just looks good on the outside. but the new gen jazz is way better looking than the swift inside out.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    nde ka magsisisi sa jazz :D i am a proud owner myself and passenger friendly pa lalo na yung sa likod compared sa swift. masarap ding idrive yung jazz, agile and responsive naman kahit matic.

but i suggest you test drive them both and see how it feels. for sure din mas marami kang freebies and discount na makukuha sa swift than jazz, so this will be something worth thinking about.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I think the Jazz wins this one hands down.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jazz too for me. edge in FC, technology, resale.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Swift nalang para maiba at saka CBU from Japan to!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Definitely the Jazz. Swift looks cool but starting to look dated already and it looks very tight inside.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    if you're into looks, but not much into getting on the bandwagon, the swift is for you. more rare than the jazz based on street exposure. Maganda ren bihisan swift... but compared to jazz's appeal to others, mas pogi ka if Jazz , not to mention the good FC, and availabitlity of parts.

medio masikip for me yung Swift sa likod, compared to Jazz.

choosing between the two, i'd get the Jazz as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Swift or The New Jazz?