New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Swift nalang. Or if money is not an issue, Accent CRDi. More spacious than the Swift, and less ubiquitous as compared to the Vios. And the most important fact is you get to enjoy it too. Baka mag-agawan pa kayo in the long run.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    We are actually considering the Accent Sedan CRDi since it is around our budget. We will take time to take a look at it.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Accent sedan crdi for me pag kasama sa choices. Sakto manual ang gusto nyo. Manual lang din available dun

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Saw a Yaris G earlier today, nice car (orangey paint, rear wheel disc brakes, subtle red accents). I have no idea how much it costs, but worth looking into ... IMHO.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I agree, not a big fan of the beige interior of the Altis. This though makes it a lot more confusing. The Vios offers practicality, but the Swift seems more fun to use.
    Do you really need practicality? You already have 3 practical cars, why not go for a quirky fun one this time?

Perhaps the 1.4L Swift so you get a better-looking car with more power while still retaining the same cutesy dimensions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Do you really need practicality? You already have 3 practical cars, why not go for a quirky fun one this time?

Perhaps the 1.4L Swift so you get a better-looking car with more power while still retaining the same cutesy dimensions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point. That is a good case on the Swift. I can't justify though the increase in price on the 1.4 Swift, since the 1.2 has all the features of the 1.4 except for a smaller engine and rims.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Saw a Yaris G earlier today, nice car (orangey paint, rear wheel disc brakes, subtle red accents). I have no idea how much it costs, but worth looking into ... IMHO.
    I think that color is only available for TOTL. That really was the color that the missis likes, unfortunately, it is already near the Altis category.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Accent 1.4 mt...600k....extra cheap lol

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    How does the new engine perform on the 1.4 Accent? Did it fix those previous sputtering engine issues plaguing the old engine?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    If you can wait for 2-3 months and said your wife would like a nice looking dash, may I suggest the all-new Mazda 2. It should come out early-mid 2015.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Hi, the wife and I are considering to get another car this year. She is currently driving an 11th-gen Altis and has problems driving my Monty as an alternate car where she has owned quite a few dings on it lately . I also wouldn't like to lend my V because there is some learning curve to get used to when using the floor-parking brake. We have narrowed down our choices to the Swift 1.2 MT and the Vios 1.3 E MT. All our cars are ATs and we would like to have an MT. My parents have the Vios 1.3E MT which I already have driven extensively but we are buying this new car for us. I know its not an apples-to-apples comparison, but our budget falls around 700k or less. The need isn't immediate and we plan to get the car in a couple of months and would like to research as early as now. Any suggestions or votes?
    bro wala akong masyado alam sa auto, pero sa babae madami. sa situation mo ngayon, mas maigi magdagdag ka ng asawa :thumbup::thumbup:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast