New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Guys need your help! Is this a good deal? I'll be adding 50k cash for the swap.

Vios 2010 1.3E
    -150k mileage
    -some minor issues like

Civic 2006 1.8S
    -68k mileage
    -sobrang kinis
    -zero kalampag
    -all stock as in lahat halos walang ginalaw

Assuming na macheck namin yun civic at in a very good condition talaga to. Good deal na po ba ito?

TIA sa inputs mga tsikoteers!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post

Vios 2010 1.3E
    -150k mileage
    -some minor issues like

Civic 2006 1.8S
    -68k mileage
    -sobrang kinis
    -zero kalampag

Assuming na macheck namin yun civic at in a very good condition talaga to. Good deal na po ba ito?

you are giving away your vios + 50K, in exchange for the civic?
    looks good, assuming everything is as stated.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Market value of the 2010 Vios E = 350,000
    Market value of the 2006 FD = 350,000

ok na yung deal considering swap. ang tanong ko lang is bakit gusto mag maliit na sasakyan nung may-ari ng Civic? and siguraduhin mo na walang problema yung oto. check for leaks, transmission, suspension, etc.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you are giving away your vios + 50K, in exchange for the civic?
    looks good, assuming everything is as stated.
    Yes sir assuming na in very good condition talaga yun fd like what it looks sa pictures, sa mileage and sa description ni seller. Btw mag dadala din naman ako ng marunong tumingin. Is it as easy, or a bit comparable, to maintain an FD as it was on a vios? Kasi as we all know sobrang dali magmaintain ng vios given the abundance of parts at nagkalat kahit saang auto shop.

Btw thanks sir sa reply!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post

Vios 2010 1.3E
    -150k mileage
    -some minor issues like

Civic 2006 1.8S
    -68k mileage
    -sobrang kinis
    -zero kalampag

The civic is older. So I am expecting it may need more maintenance done to it, I may be wrong. Maybe if you can do a straight swap instead of adding 50k then that would be a better deal for you. I wonder what the RFS is? That is what I'm more worried about.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Market value of the 2010 Vios E = 350,000
    Market value of the 2006 FD = 350,000

ok na yung deal considering swap. ang tanong ko lang is bakit gusto mag maliit na sasakyan nung may-ari ng Civic? and siguraduhin mo na walang problema yung oto. check for leaks, transmission, suspension, etc.
    Sir bale +50k po ako. I decided to throw in this amount dahil sobrang kinis nung unit at low mileage po yun fd. Yun vios ko naman may issues like high mileage, na wash over na din, may konti pang kalampag (for replacement shocks and shock mounts I think)

Good deal na po ba ito if ever? Thanks sa reply sir

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i read that this civic"s engine support breaks down at regular, frequent intervals..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just triple check the FD. Confirm service records (to ascertain mileage) and ensure the vehicle is not flooded.

Per olx, A 2010 1.3E Vios would have a sale value of around 250K-300K while the FD is also around 300-350K.

Per experience, the Vios takes abuse better then the FD. On a 2010 model Civic I maintained, it had the PS hose break down at 40,000kms, and the engine mounts, drive belt bearings and wheel bearings needed replacement at 65K kms. It's not that expensive to replace though so okay lang. Just annoying. Our 2007 Vios on the other hand has 135,000kms on the odo and so far i've only replaced shocks and the wheel bearings (and this unit took a swim in Ondoy).

But of course, in terms of driving experience, the FD is much more engaging.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Diesel View Post
    The civic is older. So I am expecting it may need more maintenance done to it, I may be wrong. Maybe if you can do a straight swap instead of adding 50k then that would be a better deal for you. I wonder what the RFS is? That is what I'm more worried about.
    Yes sir ito nga din yun pinagiisipan ko. Papalitan ko yun kotse ko ng mas luma. Pero given na mataas na yun mileage ng car ko, at dream car ko naman noon itong fd, is it worth the swap? Yun low mileage at allstock +never repainted daw yun unit e yun yung nakakuha ng attention ko para magoffer sa kanya iswap vios.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    No. I won't swap my sedan for another sedan that's older than 4 years. If it's an SUV or CUV pwede pa

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast