New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    economic wise Getz 1.3 Swift maganda talaga but 1.6

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *picantorange: i meant prestige of the Honda brand over the others.

*isuzoom: diba 1.5 lang din yung Swift? Also, alam ko meron din 1.5 na Getz...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn
    When you say cheap interiors, does it mean: a) the plastics look cheap or b) the plastics break easily (brittle) or c) both? :confused:
    Comparing the Getz to say, a Jazz or Swift, you can immediately tell that the latter two have better interiors. Whether plastics break easily, I wouldn't know since I dont have one.

I'm not saying that the Getz is a terrible car but imho, if you are looking for a nice car to own but youre also in a tight budget, the Jazz or Swift is definitely better. For me, the Jazz 1.5L is even more practical than an entry level 1.6L sedan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i just parked beside a Getz this morning... looking at it up-close and on the road (as opposed to a showroom), I am convinced about the Jazz or Swift being the better choices.

Well, for around 200K price diff, it *should* be! ;)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    GETZ!!! Ang cute-cute kse eh!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    well.. for praticality.. go for the getz...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Based on outside appearance alone (since I have yet to see a Getz with seats tumbled), I doubt the Getz can carry as much cargo as a Jazz.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i believe that the getz can hold as mich cargo as the jazz. i know coz my bro owns one (getz) the rear seats can be folded down, and then tumbled further forward, producing a big cargo space..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    this ios off topic, pro this is a great suggestion for you guys.

I suggest to get Vios 1.3 or City 1.3 starting price 550K to 600K. fuel economy, roomy interior and specialy the name of reliabilty. Ok service center at parts. pag honda galeng ng sales at aftersales nila. at specialy freebies.

Problem with Getz mahirap pyesa... though maganda kaso mahal ng Diesel nila. 650++K yikes, Swift 700++K tapos isa lang dealer nila PhilHino. Jazz 600++K mahal pro worth it yung investment, fast, economy, aircon, service parts ok na ok.

Kaya mag Vois or City nalang kau. hehehe! Lagyan nyo ng 16" inches na mags at lowering spring poging pogi na.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    roomy interior....Vios????

basta ako Getz Crdi...Peugeot look...ganda talaga sa personal.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Suzuki Swift vs Hyundai Getz vs Honda Jazz vs Chevy Aveo vs Kia Picanto