Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    double post

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Parang malayo silang ipag kumpara.
    Sa ganitong comparison malamang innova ang panalo. Mas mahal ang innova pero mas malaki at mas malakas ang engine.
    Kung avanza vs ertiga. Yan ang magka match. Kung look ang pag uusapan. Ertiga talaga.
    Oo nga sir hindi sila same category. Pero after looking at the others i.e. Mobilio and Avanza itong dalawa yung natira sa pagpipilian.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Reliablity and easy to maintain and not hard to find spareparts, go for toyota innova. Ertiga is bang for the buck. Considering its price, features including its space but the problem is reliability and service. I could attest how ertiga behaves on the road. Ok siya idrive at Mas refine siya compare sa ladder frame of innova. But if the vehicle of your choice is for business, go for innova j diesel.
    Any known issues with the Ertiga at this time sir?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by g.b.b View Post
    ertiga (m/t) owner and innova m/t diesel here.

every good reviews you can trust for innova. i had it for 5yrs 2010-2015 and in fact i had separation anxiety after selling it but after owning an isuzu mux, nawala na yun anxiety pero pagod naman sa pag hugas lol

ertiga i got it 2.5weeks ago. too early to tell for good reviews but based on my experience, i can drive it like a car without the feel of AUV or MPV. i only driven it for 600kms yet and increasing but it's really comfortable and fun to drive. matipid din i can say and madali hugasan. hehe
    Ayun someone with experience with both cars. Thanks sir. Based on experience which car is more fun drive? (I guess with fun i mean ride comfort, and other factors which makes it more easier to drive).

I was also looking at the base model of MUX only if I could extend the budget a bit further. Kaya lang sabi ni misis hehehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mr rad View Post
    Ayun someone with experience with both cars. Thanks sir. Based on experience which car is more fun drive? (I guess with fun i mean ride comfort, and other factors which makes it more easier to drive).

I was also looking at the base model of MUX only if I could extend the budget a bit further. Kaya lang sabi ni misis hehehe
    mas madali dalhin ertiga kasi feels like sedan talaga. accelerates like sedan with 1.4l engine displacement. pero may experince ka na sa malaki na auv, yun isuzu mo, so you have an idea how to bring big vehicle.

ertiga hindi mo kita hood kasi mababa ang harap pero you can get close to vehicle infront on traffic kasi maikli lang ang harap. aircon can easily get cold pero mine is heavily tinted so it takes 3-4mins only to get cold kapag nakababad sa araw. marumihin lang loob ng ertiga kasi mostly beige yun mga nadadaanan ng paa, legs and body.

pero ano ba ni-consider mo why innova and ertiga are your choices?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by g.b.b View Post
    mas madali dalhin ertiga kasi feels like sedan talaga. accelerates like sedan with 1.4l engine displacement. pero may experince ka na sa malaki na auv, yun isuzu mo, so you have an idea how to bring big vehicle.

ertiga hindi mo kita hood kasi mababa ang harap pero you can get close to vehicle infront on traffic kasi maikli lang ang harap. aircon can easily get cold pero mine is heavily tinted so it takes 3-4mins only to get cold kapag nakababad sa araw. marumihin lang loob ng ertiga kasi mostly beige yun mga nadadaanan ng paa, legs and body.

pero ano ba ni-consider mo why innova and ertiga are your choices?
    Basically 7 seater, with capability to load some stuff at the back para sa business ni misis. Usually cakes and cupcakes lang naman yung sa business with other things she uses in designing a dessert table pag may event siya. Hindi naman mabibigat yung usual na isasakay but needs a big space. Most of the time it will be a family car rather than used in business. Initially was looking at Ertiga and Mobilio. Then may nag suggest why not look at the Innova J. That is why it is now between the top of the line Ertiga and the base model Innova. Less than 100K difference (Ertiga - 812K, Innova DSL J - 907K) nila. But as one of the comments in this thread Ertiga is bang for the buck. Innova naman is more of reliability/durability, parts availability. I am really just looking for some insights from those who have actual experience owning these cars so that I can have more info based on actual experience to make the decision.

Additional question sir g.b.b., do you think the gas fed Ertiga is more economical than the diesel Innova when it comes to total fuel cost considering you use them on the same route and conditions? Or is it still too early for you to tell since 2.5 weeks pa lang si Ertiga.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mr rad View Post
    Any known issues with the Ertiga at this time sir?
    As of now sir, wala pa. 2014 pa lang na release here in our shore but in india 2012 pa na release ang ertiga. In india, ang recall pa lang is faulty fuel parts. With regard to transmission and engine, wala pa naman. Almost 3 years na din siya sa indian market. If you want a full comprehensive reviewof ertiga, read the article of nicky of top gear. For me, refine ang engine niya tahimik at smooth ang problem lang sa automatic is 4 speed lang siya. Its easy to drive and much cheaper sa innova.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I agree with sir gbb. Madaling drive, tahimik at malakas aircon. Advantage ng diesel kasi is torque and the diesel price compare to gasoline engine but in my experience when it comes to maintainance, mas maalaga ang diesel compare to gasoline engine. But if you will use the vehicle for commercial/business purposes, i suggest to buy a toyota innova pero kung personal use lang, go for ertiga.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by NormanABates View Post
    can load a bike(mtb and rb), baguio-2-4x/yr)
    heto din nga pala, kasya ba yung MTB with the front tire dismounted and 1 folded folding bike sa loob ng ertiga if the 2nd and 3rd seat are folded? how about sa Innova? sa crosswind kasi pwede

And with the 1.4 engine of the ertiga, kaya ba umakyat ng baguio with 4 adults and three kids, syempre may mga gamit pa? Sa Innova, I think kayang kaya ito.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    may kakilala ako around 300kgs (supplies) sakay ng ertiga niya napatakbo pa ng 180kph sa SCTEX. A/T pa... Manila to Bataan ang biyahe nya almost 2x week. so far wala pa naman syang issue na nabanggit sa amin. yung iba naman naakyat na ng sagada unit nila.

kung cakes and pastries ang business nyo, i suggest ertiga na. nakaakyat naman ng baguio (via kennon) at mt. samat yung sa akin (GL M/T).

the usual issues. may pumapasok na amoy nung una. in-adjust lang yung vent. so far nawala naman. moist headlight dun sa iba, napa warranty naman.

kung installment mo kukunin, i suggest upgrade ka na agad ng HU para kasama na sa TCP mo. konti lang naman difference. alam ko sa GLX eh naka foglamps at central lock na.

i suggest test drive ka sir para mas ma feel mo yung ride and comfort.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast