Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    -double post-

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by NormanABates View Post
    makiki sawsaw na din:

I know from reading a lot of comments and reviews that Innova is way better than Ertiga, but budget wise, is it that worth it to get the Innova considering mga 200k and price diff?
    Way better how? As far as the Innova's advantages are concerned, it has a diesel which means a lot more torque, has more space, has taller higher. But the Ertiga is also better than the Innova at other things, namely: 1) it's a lot lighter and more fuel efficient. 2) more comfortable and refined ride. 3) smaller chassis and far smaller turning radius means it's much more maneuverable than the Innova.

Both cars have their compromises as not everyone wants to drive around something as large and clunky as the Innova, but still want 7 seats. Given OP's needs though, I'd recommend the Innova because it's frame-on-ladder/pick-up platform means it ideal for carrying around heavier loads which I assume will be common for business.

If you only need the 3rd row seats every other day and/or you want something that's more efficient and easier to drive, the Ertiga would be a better buy.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Parang malayo silang ipag kumpara.
    Sa ganitong comparison malamang innova ang panalo. Mas mahal ang innova pero mas malaki at mas malakas ang engine.
    Kung avanza vs ertiga. Yan ang magka match. Kung look ang pag uusapan. Ertiga talaga.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    for everyday use lamang talaga yung innova,,pero like me gagamitin ko lng yung car tuwing uuwi me pinas,,kinuha ko na lng mobilio

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Reliablity and easy to maintain and not hard to find spareparts, go for toyota innova. Ertiga is bang for the buck. Considering its price, features including its space but the problem is reliability and service. I could attest how ertiga behaves on the road. Ok siya idrive at Mas refine siya compare sa ladder frame of innova. But if the vehicle of your choice is for business, go for innova j diesel.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    If you're going to use it for business, Toyota Innova will be more robust. But the 3rd row seats won't fold flat. Yeah. the J model will really be bare.
    Sir walter is right. Toyota will be the right choice.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestana View Post
    Way better how? As far as the Innova's advantages are concerned, it has a diesel which means a lot more torque, has more space, has taller higher. But the Ertiga is also better than the Innova at other things, namely: 1) it's a lot lighter and more fuel efficient. 2) more comfortable and refined ride. 3) smaller chassis and far smaller turning radius means it's much more maneuverable than the Innova.
    Both cars have their compromises as not everyone wants to drive around something as large and clunky as the Innova, but still want 7 seats. Given OP's needs though, I'd recommend the Innova because it's frame-on-ladder/pick-up platform means it ideal for carrying around heavier loads which I assume will be common for business. If you only need the 3rd row seats every other day and/or you want something that's more efficient and easier to drive, the Ertiga would be a better buy.

basically, car will be used for kids service to school, family car every weekends going to mall or trip out of town every 2-3 months, can transport dogs(in dog crates for dog shows) and can load a bike(mtb and rb) at the back in high altitude places(sn mateo rizal, pililia rizal almost every weekend, baguio-2-4x/yr), sagada- at least maybe 1x/yr).

I appreciate your reply and sorry for hijacking this thread.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Innova? Clunky? I don't think so.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ertiga (m/t) owner and innova m/t diesel here.

every good reviews you can trust for innova. i had it for 5yrs 2010-2015 and in fact i had separation anxiety after selling it but after owning an isuzu mux, nawala na yun anxiety pero pagod naman sa pag hugas lol

ertiga i got it 2.5weeks ago. too early to tell for good reviews but based on my experience, i can drive it like a car without the feel of AUV or MPV. i only driven it for 600kms yet and increasing but it's really comfortable and fun to drive. matipid din i can say and madali hugasan. hehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestana View Post
    As far as the Innova's advantages are concerned, it has a diesel which means a lot more torque, has more space, has taller higher. But the Ertiga is also better than the Innova at other things, namely: 1) it's a lot lighter and more fuel efficient. 2) more comfortable and refined ride. 3) smaller chassis and far smaller turning radius means it's much more maneuverable than the Innova.

Both cars have their compromises as not everyone wants to drive around something as large and clunky as the Innova, but still want 7 seats. Given OP's needs though, I'd recommend the Innova because it's frame-on-ladder/pick-up platform means it ideal for carrying around heavier loads which I assume will be common for business.

If you only need the 3rd row seats every other day and/or you want something that's more efficient and easier to drive, the Ertiga would be a better buy.
    Great insights sir. Salamat. So I guess if I take out the requirement that it will be used for business and that it would just be mainly for family use, the Ertiga gets the vote.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast