New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I have an 01 Crosswind XTO and an 04 Vios which I am selling at this time. Once one of these cars are sold I am looking at getting either a Suzuki Ertiga 1.4 GLX AT or Toyota Innova J 2.5 Diesel MT. Please comment on the pros and cons of both cars or if meron pang ibang pwedeng iconsider na under 900K lang sana. I was also looking at Mobilio before, pero the more I see the car on the streets, the more na parang hindi ko magustuhan yung looks niya, but that is just me. I am not in a hurry to buy a car, so I am still open to suggestions. Oo nga pala requirement ko is at least 7 seater and flat yung likod pag tinupi yung 3rd row para malagyan ng items sa business ni misis.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa 900k mo makakabili ka na ng 2012-2014 low mileage na SUV.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa dalawa, hands down Innova ako pero if you can wait a bit then better, lalabas na kasi ang all new Innova

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Bro hands down din ako s innova;) but in your budget makahanap kana sa olx nang montero search around since your not in a hurry.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Thanks for the replies. Actually the low mileage SUV is a good suggestion. Kaya lang I failed to mention that I am planning on getting the brand new car through car loan, 30% downpayment probably and based on my computation around 900K car will fit the budget. The rest of the money that we'll get in selling our two cars will go sa business ni misis. Don't want to touch the savings din kasi. Hitting two birds in one stone ika nga, we'll upgrade our car and we'll have money to infuse dun sa business ni misis.

Innova din nga yung nasa isip ko ngayon, kaya lang isn't the Innova J too bare naman? I know it will still boil down to me. Pero I'm just getting your opinions to help me make the decision na hindi ko pagsisisihan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mr rad View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Actually the low mileage SUV is a good suggestion. Kaya lang I failed to mention that I am planning on getting the brand new car through car loan, 30% downpayment probably and based on my computation around 900K car will fit the budget. The rest of the money that we'll get in selling our two cars will go sa business ni misis. Don't want to touch the savings din kasi. Hitting two birds in one stone ika nga, we'll upgrade our car and we'll have money to infuse dun sa business ni misis.

Innova din nga yung nasa isip ko ngayon, kaya lang isn't the Innova J too bare naman? I know it will still boil down to me. Pero I'm just getting your opinions to help me make the decision na hindi ko pagsisisihan.
    available paba si XTO mo..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    available paba si XTO mo..
    available pa sir. hehehe. Actually hindi ko pa na post sa OLX or sa ibang site. si vios pa lang nakapost.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    double post

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    If you're going to use it for business, Toyota Innova will be more robust. But the 3rd row seats won't fold flat. Yeah. the J model will really be bare.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    makiki sawsaw na din:

I know from reading a lot of comments and reviews that Innova is way better than Ertiga, but budget wise, is it that worth it to get the Innova considering mga 200k and price diff?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast