New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    which among the 4 SUVs is the best for you? my friend is planning to buy a new SUV and he limited his choices to 4 SUVs.. I'm not really good with cars so help my friend decide what to buy..TNX

PAJERO GEN 3.5/4
    vs
    NISSAN MURANO
    vs
    NISSAN PATROL
    vs
    TOYOTA PRADO

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    pinakasulit na cguro yun Pajero (gas or diesel) or the Patrol since the local prado has the crappy 131hp old diesel. kung gray market prado na may Crdi diesel yun cguro vote ko. the murano isnt in the same league.. just in the same price bracket locally. haha pero the 3.5L v6 of the murano sure is nice. we have the v6 Lc120 prado and we r quite happy with it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Try to ask the needs of your friend redMD. Which comes first etc etc...
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    doc sa nissan murano ako,

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    makapang gulo lang. VERA CRUZ

seriously depende sa gamet. kung hardcore offroad patrol siguro. kung mga 80-90% city driving pajero na.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by promdiboy View Post
    doc sa nissan murano ako,

bro, gulat ako sa sagot mo considering that you have a pajero e halos same price lang siya with the murano..

his considerations are as follows:
    1. fuel efficient
    2. kung san mas class siyang tignan (yung tipong kahit walang pera e magmumukha daw cyang mayaman--HEHEHE)
    3. mas maporma yung looks without mods
    4. model na hindi maluluma over time (kahit 10 years pa niya gamitin)

guys, please include the reason/s why you chose that model over the other so that i can give him outputs...thanks so much

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redMD View Post
    bro, gulat ako sa sagot mo considering that you have a pajero e halos same price lang siya with the murano..

his considerations are as follows:
    1. fuel efficient
    2. kung san mas class siyang tignan (yung tipong kahit walang pera e magmumukha daw cyang mayaman--HEHEHE)
    3. mas maporma yung looks without mods
    4. model na hindi maluluma over time (kahit 10 years pa niya gamitin)

guys, please include the reason/s why you chose that model over the other so that i can give him outputs...thanks so much

1.) pajero crdi?
    2.)depende sa kanya. saken pajero
    3.)pajero ulet for me
    4.)pajero din.

sir wala ako pambili pajero. kahit taga mitsu po ako suggestion lang nman po iyan

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pilot para pag nasa Mall siya sigurado siya na sa buong mall pinakamaraming katulad niya, 2

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Prado would be my choice, patay na patay ako sa porma nito.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think mas ok parin na choice ang Pajero CRDI..Medyo pricey at luma na ang Prado..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SURVEY: 2007 PAJERO GEN 3.5/4 vs. NISSAN MURANO vs NISSAN PATROL vs.TOYOTA PRADO