New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Especially in the "beautiful paved roads" of manila, I know that one shouldnt demand much from the subcompact category. You get what you pay for. But im concerned bout my old mother's many physical aches and pains.
    So compared to each other, i still wanna know which of the subcompacts offer the best ride in our potholed streets?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    fiesta and accent for me

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Personally feel the Rio has the best combination of agility and suppleness. Sportier, but still supple are the Fiesta and Mazda2. If you want ultra-soft, you're looking at the Almera and Accent... though the Accent is a bit too soft.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    With the prices of most subcompacts going over 800k nowadays, the current generation Altis with its big-big discounts would be a better choice in terms of comfort against subcompacts.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't consider the ride comfort as the sole basis. Consider also the seat comfort and the ease of ingress-egress for your mother. The ride may be soft but if the seats are not ergonomically good for your mom then she'll still have discomforts as well.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    For older folks, I suggest a 2 or 3 year old pre-owned Previa. But prices are still pretty steep. Comfort and refinement should be priority indeed.

How about a Grandis?

2-3years old should set you back around the price of a top end sub-compact but still negotiable.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I just came from baguio and im never bringing the vios on an out of town trip again. Seats are soft,cabin and engine is quiet. But i can feel every potholes and rough roads.

With just 2 kids and 2 adults, mas comfortable pa ang ride ng innova sa pangit na kalsada. Dami pa naman ginagawa sa mcarthur hiway.

You maybe better of with the altis .

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    I just came from baguio and im never bringing the vios on an out of town trip again. Seats are soft,cabin and engine is quiet. But i can feel every potholes and rough roads.

With just 2 kids and 2 adults, mas comfortable pa ang ride ng innova sa pangit na kalsada. Dami pa naman ginagawa sa mcarthur hiway.

You maybe better of with the altis .
    who was this gentleman who suggested... for a little more than a TOTL vios, you can get an altis. it's a much better car..
    i'm mulling between the vios, almera and g4... but the altis seems to be the dark horse..
    Last edited by dr. d; November 26th, 2013 at 12:35 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    For older folks, I suggest a 2 or 3 year old pre-owned Previa. But prices are still pretty steep. Comfort and refinement should be priority indeed.

How about a Grandis?

2-3years old should set you back around the price of a top end sub-compact but still negotiable.
    nowadays, how much na po ba ang ganito?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Test ride the chevy sonic. Very comfortable ride and seats. Ang sarap i long drive hindi nakakapagod. My wife shares the same observation when she drives from lucena to calamba for her meetings. Not bouncy like our previous honda city. Di masyadong ramdam pag lubak.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast