New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    My nephew is planning to get a new car and the three mentioned above are his choices. What would be the best among the 3? Yan lang ang mga pinagpipilian kasi my bro is fixated that it has to be Japanese (Ayaw ng Kia o Hyundai) saka ayaw din ng CRV (can't get past the looks)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Forester XT, if he can afford it. If it's the base 2-liter though, I'd probably choose the RAV4 instead. I like its minimalist interior that also happens to be very spacious, and it doesn't look as bland as Toyotas of yore. A bit pricey to be honest, but so are the Forester and XV anyway.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Forester XT, if he can afford it. If it's the base 2-liter though, I'd probably choose the RAV4 instead. I like its minimalist interior that also happens to be very spacious, and it doesn't look as bland as Toyotas of yore. A bit pricey to be honest, but so are the Forester and XV anyway.
    For me i'll choose the rav4, anung variant naman kaya ng rav4 gusto nya sir, 4x2 base, 4x2 full option or 4x4 full option?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    They're looking at the most basic variants of each vehicles. I just spoke to my bro earlier this evening and it looks like my nephew has his eyes on the Forester, but nothings final yet.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Forester XT

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Me too. Forester XT..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Since most basic variants daw ang hanap, yung 2.5L Forester NA yan. Pwede na rin. At least fresh looks pa. Siguro advantage nalang ng RAV4 sakanya eh cheaper maintenance since Toyota siya.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The base Forester is a 2.0. That's okay, though... The CVT makes better use of it than the old automatic ever did.

The interior is also pretty nice. Huge headroom, good legroom. The seats are a bit flat and squishy, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I saw a 2013 Ice Silver Metallic FXT yesterday. I'd definitely put that on top of my list ;)

Then a definite second on the list would be the NA version.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I find the new subaru very odd looking. Parang pinagtagpi-tagpi na boxy na nagpipilit maging fluidic design. Tingen ko dito pang mad max 2013 version. The rav4 looks swabe and smooth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast