New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    You can always opt for the base trims of the Forester and CX5. The Forester 2.0i-L is priced around 1.4M while the CX5 Pro 2.0L FWD is priced around 1.5M.

If you're looking at another option, the new Xtrail is priced reasonably well for what it offers; 1.3M+ for the 2.0L FWD and 1.5M+ for the 2.5L AWD.
    Thanks! I am more concerned with the long term maintenance than the cost of the unit.
    Cost for both upper trims are okay since clear naman up front magkano sila hehe yun sa maintenance ang laging unexpected cost, parang pag nagkasakit lang... alam natin magkakasakit tayo pero nagugulat pa rin tayo minsan sa cost.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by therightone View Post
    Yang engine na yan talaga nga

Good to know about the oil/parts thing sa dealership.

I backread a bit sa Forester and CX-5 thread and surprised to know na some people pay upwards of P30-40K for regular PMS sa casa pag higher mileage na...

I think PMS and change CVT trans fluid etc. for 40K KM ng Forester almost P30,000 ata daw quote?
    Then nabasa ko naman for CX-5 yun quote daw for 80K KM PMS is I think P60,000?

Haha hindi ko alam kung outdated na ba ako pero I never once reached more than P10K on regular PMS sa casa before, umabot ako ng 120K KM sa 2006 ford Ranger and I believe 30K KM sa ford everest 2011....

Ganyan naba talaga kamahal ang PMS ngayon for modern cars?
    What??? CX-5 regular PMS Shell oils lang ang gamit. Kahit pa high end and oil filter at spark plugs di aabot ng ganyan ang presyo. After yojin 3 is over I'll just bring the CX-5 to my regular Shell station

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by rudy_corolla View Post
    What??? CX-5 regular PMS Shell oils lang ang gamit. Kahit pa high end and oil filter at spark plugs di aabot ng ganyan ang presyo. After yojin 3 is over I'll just bring the CX-5 to my regular Shell station

Sorry it's P40-45K pala for 80K KM Maintenance ng Mazda 3. Here's the link:
    Yojin3, Road Assistance and Warranty

But still seems very pricey for regular maintenance kung wala naman sira...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234