New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    My vote will be on the HRV. Not just because of the toys but because of the space. I find the XV's space really tight, specially the cargo area. The advantage too with having a 2WD vs 4WD is fuel economy.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    For me Hr-v kung city driving lang pero ung price niya pwede kana makabili ng 2.0 m/t/a/t na crv 2wd na mas malaki ang cargo space

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I have apprehensions of having a Civic engine in a heavier CUV body. Iyak ang FC nito.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    I have apprehensions of having a Civic engine in a heavier CUV body. Iyak ang FC nito.
    At least Honda was good enough to put the R18 engine on it. Just imagine if Honda decided to put the Jazz/City's L15 engine on it, it will surely be a much boring drive and FC will be really bad.

For the price of the EL CVT model (1.34M), the Nissan X-Trail 2WD (1.375M) or the Subaru Forester (1.398M) or the Honda CRV 2.0V (1.368M) will be a better proposition.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    At least Honda was good enough to put the R18 engine on it. Just imagine if Honda decided to put the Jazz/City's L15 engine on it, it will surely be a much boring drive and FC will be really bad.

For the price of the EL CVT model (1.34M), the Nissan X-Trail 2WD (1.375M) or the Subaru Forester (1.398M) or the Honda CRV 2.0V (1.368M) will be a better proposition.
    I would rather get the cx5 maxx 2.0 6at *1.34 with 3yr free maintenance
    Last edited by StockEngine; June 10th, 2015 at 02:29 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The HR-V seems to be surprisingly light -- is just 32KG heavier than the Civic 1.8E, and 4KG heavier than the Altis 1.6V and 1.6G CVT...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Weight is about the same. Civic 1.8 1,228 kg. vs. 1,256 for the HR-V
    HR-V has a CVT vs. the Civic's 5AT. I think FC should be the same or baka better pa nga HR-V

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Weight is about the same. Civic 1.8 1,228 kg. vs. 1,256 for the HR-V
    HR-V has a CVT vs. the Civic's 5AT. I think FC should be the same or baka better pa nga HR-V

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I would rather get the cx5 maxx 2.0 6at *1.34 with 3yr free maintenance
    Is that the new price of the CX-5? Or is it the price with the discount already?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Is that the new price of the CX-5? Or is it the price with the discount already?
    Its the older model. Olx price from some mazda agent. Its a good value compared to the over priced hrv.

OT hehehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Its the older model. Olx price from some mazda agent. Its a good value compared to the over priced hrv.

OT hehehe
    Things removed from the MAXX variant:
    Foglamps, ALH headlamps, LED taillights, and the back-up cam, cruise control, Mazda Connect

Inside, you get fabric seats, electronic parking brake, 3.5-inch monitor with cd/mp3/usb/aux, 4 speakers, 60/40 split rear seats. But you still get i-Stop, TCS, TPMS, and of course the 2.0L SkyActiv-G with 6-speed A/T.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OT hehehe
    Things removed from the MAXX variant:
    Foglamps, ALH headlamps, LED taillights, and the back-up cam, cruise control, Mazda Connect

Inside, you get fabric seats, electronic parking brake, 3.5-inch monitor with cd/mp3/usb/aux, 4 speakers, 60/40 split rear seats. But you still get i-Stop, TCS, TPMS, and of course the 2.0L SkyActiv-G with 6-speed A/T.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast