New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pros and Cons please. Which would you go for?

These two seem to be quite evenly matched, considering they're both "sporty" Executive sedans within a similar price range, and with about the same power, even if the Mazda has 300 cc more in terms of displacement.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hasn't this question been asked a lot of times before, already? IMHO, the difference between them is splitting hairs, already... and mostly down to personal preference.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    In my eyes, these vehicles are surprisingly neck-and-neck.

Both of them are made in Japan as well. It's a really tough to differentiate.

This is not like the "CR-V vs. Forester vs. Outlander" thread (where the CR-V is the cheapass loser and Forester & Outlander win hands down ) so you really have to test drive both for yourself.

Only then can you make your decision

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    In my eyes, these vehicles are surprisingly neck-and-neck.

Both of them are made in Japan as well. It's a really tough to differentiate.

This is not like the "CR-V vs. Forester vs. Outlander" thread (where the CR-V is the cheapass loser and Forester & Outlander win hands down ) so you really have to test drive both for yourself.

Only then can you make your decision
    i love 'em both! i'd get them both if i had the dough. but i guess the next question is, should i get an STI instead of these two?

Subaru Legacy vs. Mazda 6