80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Impreza 2.0R-S

70 87.50%
  • Civic 2.0S-L/S

10 12.50%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Para sa mga di pa nakakakita ng GHx-series Impreza...

http://www.subaru.jp/impreza/impreza...ior/index.html

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not really a fanboi but I really like awds eh...hehe.

Anyway, i still like the interior of the civic. Minsan sakay ako sa civic ng dad ko sa garahe lang kasi natutuwa ako sa mala spaceship na interior. Imprezza ordinary lang.

Niwde, the 2.4 is nice pero might be too harsh for a daily driver. Besides, wala ako pambili..hehe. Napaisip lang ako sa 2.0 kasi parang regular sedan lang ang price with awd nga.

Pogi points, imprezza ako. It looks a lot better in the flesh.

Speed siguro pareho lang but handling will be won by the subaru. Parts and maintenance ang big ?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    STI 2.0 NA impreza concept! drool drool drool!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I have been an avid follower of Petter Solberg in the WRC, hence its a scooby for me. . .

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    subaru for me, a more complete car than civic

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    The real test is on everyday driving. The more car you see in the street the better car of the two. Although Civic has been ahead for almost two years. Let us see if more will buy Subaru in the near future. AWD is good but the question is will this fit our Traffic congested City? If you're always IN an area with lots of winding road then you drive really fast then it's OK with AWD.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Most importantly, AWD comes into its own in poor weather and poor-traction situations.

The "driving fast on AWD" bit is just a side effect. Because you're not worrying about traction you can be more confident with your driving.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    The real test is on everyday driving. The more car you see in the street the better car of the two. Although Civic has been ahead for almost two years. Let us see if more will buy Subaru in the near future. AWD is good but the question is will this fit our Traffic congested City? If you're always IN an area with lots of winding road then you drive really fast then it's OK with AWD.

how sure is that?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Heps ala away ah peace lang tayo mga repapis pare parehas lang yan gawang hapon

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Siyempre! Kaya nga, the best car of all is... tan... taran... TAAAN!!! the Jeepney! Sangkatutak kasi ang mga Jeepney sa kalye, kaya the best siya talaga.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Subaru Impreza 2.0R-S versus Honda Civic 2.0S/S-L