New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buy the Ranger in Manila and have a long road trip going home ni Davao..

That will be a one heck of a driving experience.. I love road trip... for me driving in manila area is more tiring.... given a chance, time and oodles of money I will embark on a road trip like that... Luzon to Mindanao and back.....

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Yeah, drive the ranger from here to davao. it'll be fun. We usually do this like 2x a year Manila-Zamboanga City with different vehicles.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    Ford Ranger na lang muna. At least bago talaga mula ulo hanggang paa.
    I usually recommend Isuzu vehicles dahil subok na ng pamilya for decades. Kaya lang, ilang taon na rin
    na puro papogi (aesthetics) lang ang improvements nila. Talo sa price increase...
    Kung gagamitin mo mo within Metro Manila and Makati areas, iwas Isuzu na lang muna.
    Para iwas ASBUwaya.
    ok lang din naman yung overpriced ,mataas naman ang resale value ng isuzu vehicle, kaya kung wais ka 2ndhand na lang ang bilhin mo, kasi luge nga sa presyo ;)

tsaka subok na subok naman talaga sa tibay . .

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by miners View Post
    I'm from Davao Sir. Taas po Pila dun at opportunista/ swapang makadeal ang mga SA dun dahil sa Ranger hype...
    Always better to buy in Manila, you get better offers and more freebies. Have them ship it to you or drive to Davao. Have done this twice already. Leisure driving will take about 5 days, if you're in a hurry 2-3 days. It's cheaper too, about 20T inclusive of fuel, food, ferry, hotel, etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123