New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    wwwooooaahhh!!! astig... This video gives me the creeps.... na stuck kasi ako sa isang road nung nag ondoy.. buti hindi inabot kotse ko.. pero ung mga cars na mas nauna sakin ng about 600meters or more... nabaha sa may araneta.

THUMBS UP FOR EVEREST! And for the DRIVER TOO!! :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    so are you saying po... Its a choice between retaining my car or everest ang ipapalit po? Kasi kung more sophisticated ung present car ko ngyn compared to FM, bkit ko po xa papalitan dba? Unless SPACE is really that important.... Other than that un lang po atta advantage ng FM sa car ko ngyn.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
    for me 1st yung Pajero FM, 2nd ang Ford Everest and i will scratch the fortuner on the list.

parehong magandang pang-baha ang Pajero at Everest pero mas gusto ko ang dating ng FM parang mas macho ang tindig. tsaka sa pagkaka-alam ko mas matibay ang FM kaysa sa mga everest eh.

yung fortuner kaya di ko na titignan kasi sobrang pangit ng ride comfort at underpowered ang makina. yung tito ko dati may fortuner binenta agad(less than 2 years lang) dahil di natiis ang tagtag.
    tingin ko nga din po mas ok ang FM pero sa space, diba mas maliit or mas masikip ang FM kesa sa Everest? Nevertheless, thanks po sa idea na yan.. Maybe I should really scrap FORTUNER as one of my choices.. Majority po kayo ayaw niyo ng fortuner eh.. :P pero i think pinka pogi xa.. Ibang iba ang form.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    the everest and strada are much more sophisticated vehicles than the pajero FM...

it's really a toss up if you need passenger space every now and then or if you need cargo space more... pickup kasi ang strada so seats at most 5 people. For passengers, it's a question whether you want a montero sport or an everest.

Scratch the fortuner. it doesn't have a waterproof ECU. Post-Ondoy, flooded everests and rangers were driven (not towed) to the casa, since their ECUs were waterproof
    so are you saying po... Its a choice between retaining my car or everest ang ipapalit po? Kasi kung more sophisticated ung present car ko ngyn compared to FM, bkit ko po xa papalitan dba? Unless SPACE is really that important.... Other than that un lang po atta advantage ng FM sa car ko ngyn.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mustanggrande View Post
    tingin ko nga din po mas ok ang FM pero sa space, diba mas maliit or mas masikip ang FM kesa sa Everest? Nevertheless, thanks po sa idea na yan.. Maybe I should really scrap FORTUNER as one of my choices.. Majority po kayo ayaw niyo ng fortuner eh.. :P pero i think pinka pogi xa.. Ibang iba ang form. :D
    Have you ever tried riding in a FM and an Everest?

Well if you did, the Everest has hectares of space for legroom and headroom for the 1st and 2nd row seats. and atleast, head room for the 3rd.

Even if the driver is 6 ft tall and the driver's seat is moved to aft you will still have more than enough leg room in the second row.
    Last edited by SiRbossR; March 12th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    yung FM kasi proven na, tsaka iba talaga ang dating pag naka-pajero ka.

pero in terms of engine power talo ang FM sa everest. luma na kasi ang makina ng FM pero its cheaper to maintain.

yung everest maraming issues din ha, basa ka sa everest sub-forum may mababasa kang nagrereklamong owners lagi daw asa casa yung everest nila

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mustanggrande View Post
    sir, I meant the current strada with the D-ID engine

the pajero FM just doesn't justify the price

I can attest to the durability of the ranger/everest. 11 years and 245,000 kilometers and it's still going without an engine overhaul

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    I can attest to the durability of the ranger/everest. 11 years and 245,000 kilometers and it's still going without an engine overhaul
    Kahit sabihin natin na same engine ang ranger sa everest. For me the cars are still different from each other. It's like comparing an Orange to a Ponkan.

So kung ang Ranger mo matibay, it doesn't mean na yung mga Everest din ay matibay.

Also, the Interior of both the 1st gen Ranger and 1st gen Everest are bare and masikip, pam-pickup talaga nung 90's.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Kahit sabihin natin na same engine ang ranger sa everest. For me the cars are still different from each other. It's like comparing an Orange to a Ponkan.

So kung ang Ranger mo matibay, it doesn't mean na yung mga Everest din ay matibay.

Also, the Interior of both the 1st gen Ranger and 1st gen Everest are bare and masikip, pam-pickup talaga nung 90's.
    But from the front doors forward, the Ranger and Everest are the same. They also use the same frame and suspension. About the only thing they don't share is the body itself.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'd retain your strada, kasi like you said its well maintained. Hirap kasi sa second hand minsan sakit sa ulo.

Pero all things kung walang sira at pre-crdi engines meaning 4m40 pajero vs. WL-T everest ... PAJERO..simple lang ang dahilan, gwapo pag naka pajero eh HEHEHE...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Strada to Pajero or Everest or Fortuner