New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hi to everybody here in car talk! this such is such a great site to see makes me feel at home..i am an OFW here in the UK lookin forward to come home in may. I am planning to buy a 2nd hand pick up i have only 2 choices in mind, the strada or fuego? please help me to decide on which truck rides best and stands long drive like luzon- mindanao with a less chance of overheating, dont have much knowledege on pick ups really. so much to say strada is very popular here in england, its like 100-5 in favor of strada. but i hear some good things about isuzu also so please what can you advice me then..thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My personal choice would be the Strada as well as this is the more refined unit vs. the Fuego and there's more aftermarket backing for this.

Isuzu mainly rests it's laurels on their engines (which are good) but if i were to compare the comfort and power, the Strada has the edge it seems (as long as this is the 2000 to 2006 Strada we're talking about).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas maluwag at mas maganda ang cabin ng strada kesa sa fuego...

mas maganda ang ride ng strada kesa sa fuego...

mas maganda ang amenities ng strada kesa sa fuego....

mas malaki ang engine displacement ng 4x4 na fuego (2.8L) kesa sa strada (2.5L)

Kung makina ang pag-uusapan eh di natin masasabi na mas superior ang makina ng fuego dahil subok na rin ang makina ng strada (4d56).

mas maingay at manginig ang makina ng fuego....

kung sa porma eh nasa bibili yan, iba-iba ang taste natin pagdating sa aesthetic...

kung ako ang pipili at gagawin kong daily drive yan eh sa Strada ako.......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    thanks a lot VINJ nd 5SPEED! i will go for strada..thanks guys

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can find '01-'02/'03 model Stradas for 500-600K usually (a/t and m/t).

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I go for the Strada...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    thanks to all, we bought the strada mas marami kasi kaming nakitang advantages than the fuego and d-max 4x2. strada 03 nabili namin sa 650k.

strada 2000 vs. fuego 4x4 2000?