New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I'll go for the Strada 2.5 VGT. Mas durable pa, kasi pang harabas talaga pick-up. Compared to other pick-ups di masyado malaki Strada. At saka medyo maluwag din yung passenger seats sa likod. At mas fuel efficient siya kesa Tucson 2.0. I said it before, nag-test drive ako ng Tucson, di ko gusto yun hatak nya (that's how I feel it, sorry to Tucson owners).

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    :english:

So are these newer CRDi directly-injected?
    uhhhh the fact that the Di in CRDi means Direct injection

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by edwin_ac View Post
    I said it before, nag-test drive ako ng Tucson, di ko gusto yun hatak nya (that's how I feel it, sorry to Tucson owners).
    Hehehe.. Tama ka dyan sir. But the Tucson CRDi will change the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    uhhhh the fact that the Di in CRDi means Direct injection
    I have seen a version of the 4D56 license-made by Kia being advertised as CRDi even featuring indirect injection...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me idngomfor the strada, unless you want a crossover suv, matipis talaga ang strada and multi purpose, pwede pang karga pa sa likod.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Same predicament with the TS here. And the main reason why I'm considering these two is their similar price range. I'm planning of trading-in my wife's i10 this December and thinking to getting a bigger long-drive vehicle. My Adventure, though I love it, simply disappoints me whenever I overtake. Malakas pa ang hatak ng i10, so on three occasions it was used in a 400 km (one-way) travel to Manila. I just pity the cute thing coz of the many road works and pot holes she has to go through.

We'll use either the pick-up or CUV in going to Manila, usually only the two of us (and shopping bags) will be the passengers. I'll need a vehicle that's good in overtaking and can negotiate DPWH inflicted road-craters. Cost of PMS, reliability and durability are also important factors to be considered. My wife, who will be deprived of her i10, will have to learn driving a m/t vehicle. Btw, I can't, and won't, trade-in my Adventure (just for clarification). He he..

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Since you would not be selling your Adventure, go for the Strada. I honestly find the Tucson's rear seating a bit ok but yung headroom is not so wanting..

Test drive and decide

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^ Sir walang test-drive unit dito sa province namin. Nakasakay na ako ng Tucson na bago a few months ago and sobrang natagtagan at nahilo ako sa likod. However, the owner (bagong labas ng casa nuon) did later note that severely over-inflated daw pala mga gulong niya. Which of the two would have the higher resale value?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by torque&pepper View Post
    Same predicament with the TS here. And the main reason why I'm considering these two is their similar price range. I'm planning of trading-in my wife's i10 this December and thinking to getting a bigger long-drive vehicle. My Adventure, though I love it, simply disappoints me whenever I overtake. Malakas pa ang hatak ng i10, so on three occasions it was used in a 400 km (one-way) travel to Manila. I just pity the cute thing coz of the many road works and pot holes she has to go through.

We'll use either the pick-up or CUV in going to Manila, usually only the two of us (and shopping bags) will be the passengers. I'll need a vehicle that's good in overtaking and can negotiate DPWH inflicted road-craters. Cost of PMS, reliability and durability are also important factors to be considered. My wife, who will be deprived of her i10, will have to learn driving a m/t vehicle. Btw, I can't, and won't, trade-in my Adventure (just for clarification). He he..
    Hay~... Nakakafrustrate yung Adventure sa highway noh? Yung tipong magoovertake ka pero parang walang pinagkaiba yung speed mo sa kanina kasi more or less naka floor na yung gas? :rofl: At least that's how I felt sa pangharabas namin na diesel Revo. So yung ipagpapalitan mo ay yung i10? As for overtaking, I'm sure both will do it well. Its just that the Strada will do it more aggressively and all the while, consuming much lesser fuel.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by torque&pepper View Post
    ^ Sir walang test-drive unit dito sa province namin. Nakasakay na ako ng Tucson na bago a few months ago and sobrang natagtagan at nahilo ako sa likod. However, the owner (bagong labas ng casa nuon) did later note that severely over-inflated daw pala mga gulong niya. Which of the two would have the higher resale value?
    If we say ceteris paribus, the strada because it's much more versatile and filipinos love a pick-up in the provinces.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Strada 2.5L diesel o Tucson 2.0L gas