New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytherr View Post
    Maraming salamat po sa inyong mga reply. Actually, matagal na naming sasakyan yung Crosswind, medyo sumasakit na katawan namin sa tigas ng ride Ngayon lang kami nakatikim ng malambot na ride sa Santa Fe. How's for a van?
    Kung ganyan sell the Crosswind and the Picanto. Keep the Sta. Fe. Don't expect cargo truck hauling capacity but it does the job done. It's diesel and comfortable just as long as you're the one doing the deliveries. If it's a worker doing it, giving him Sta. Fe will make you a saint in his eyes.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Masarap palagi may bagong kotse. Get rid of the old vehicles and buy brand new Innova.. yours truly.. the devil

Kidding aside, if the sta fe and crosswind are in good condition, disregard the mileage and stick to it. Sell the picanto.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Maraming salamat po ulit sa inyong mga sagot. Just to inform you, hindi po kami kukuha ng brand new. So we'll keep the Santa Fe and Crosswind and sell the Picanto. Eh kung mag-van daw kami, which is a good choice?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I'd agree with your thoughts to sell two and keep one. I'd sell the Sta. Fe and Picanto then keep the Crosswind as it can serve both family and business purposes. The cash generated will g help the business and as serve as savings and you can always buy another car once the business improves.
    That is my first suggestion as well.

2nd suggestion is sell all 3 cars then get a bnew Innova diesel. I think the cost fo the three will be more than enough to buy a new car and have some spare cash pa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    That is my first suggestion as well.

2nd suggestion is sell all 3 cars then get a bnew Innova diesel. I think the cost fo the three will be more than enough to buy a new car and have some spare cash pa.
    This too is an good option. Even a 1-2 year old Innova is okay. Better comfort than the Crosswind and yet, more practical and utilitarian then the Sta. Fe.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytherr View Post
    Maraming salamat po ulit sa inyong mga sagot. Just to inform you, hindi po kami kukuha ng brand new. So we'll keep the Santa Fe and Crosswind and sell the Picanto. Eh kung mag-van daw kami, which is a good choice?
    Van? The most comfortable van I could think of is the starex.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Keep the Santa Fe, sell the other two and get Nissan Urvan 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    Keep the Santa Fe, sell the other two and get Nissan Urvan 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I might disagree on that one, much safer choice would be a Commuter. If you do plan on selling all three. Now I would agree with the fellow that suggested you sell the Picanto first, then if it does not work out, sell the Crosswind and then if you feel like buying something brand new, sell the Sta Fe.

But, being practical, it would be wiser to keep the Crosswind. The ride maybe unforgiving but in the long run it will help you with the business and keep your cash with you with the lower maintenance costs, ditch the prestige for the mean time.

If the business progress then you may sell the crosswind and move on to a new Isuzu Alterra...hehehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Agree with sir vinj to sell the three and get a pre-owned Innova in E diesel variant. Sa proceeds pa lang ng Santa Fe, may sukli ka pa. Innova will be perfect for work and family use.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Kung stick to one, Sell the santa fe and picanto

Keep the Crosswind and facelifted mo ng pang 2013 yan crosswind na gamit niyo, mukang modelo na ulit siya. Kung patagalan lang at patagalan. Eh maasahan yan crosswind kahit 500k na ang mileage nyan. Napaka tiyaga na makina niyan isuzu di basta basta bumibigay pang all purpose talaga, eh kung crosswind xt lang kasi ipapalit niyu edi ganun din kahit bago pa sya same crosswind din, kung naka facelifted pang 2013 yung crosswind nyu parang naka modelo ka narin. Imo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast