New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Another forester,

nah ... kidding.

Between the two, I`d get the TCi GS. The Commuter's design sucks badly. So square-ish.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go with the Starex versus the Hiace Commuter (too bare).

Another option is the Nissan Urvan Estate (not the Escapade model).

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Tama mag Grand Starex TCI GL ka nalang.Mas sulit at mas mura yan..Wag nayang Hi Ace Commuter na OVERPRICED!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I assume hindi naman ikaw ang magda-drive nyan (I am again assuming that you're the head honcho of the company), it's better to have the Toyota Hi-Ace as a company car, not too fancy and since it's a toyota, siguradong may discount pa yan.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    get the starex tci model.. our company have hi ace commuters.. kawawa ang tuhod mo sa lahat ng rows super sikip.. sobrang ingay pa sa loob dinig na dinig mo yung makina grabe.. para ka nakasakay sa ordinary bus!! mahina din aircon kasi hindi kalat yung air duct nya (parang tamaraw FX lang) sobrang bare nyan toyota hi ace

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Among the Korean brands in the market, the Hyundai Starex stands out. I have one. Service for the kids, 2000 model, and I had no problems with it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    gl grandia na lang siguro kunin namin, sayang kasi konti na lang differnce. mas gusto ko sana starex kaso mas madami kasi makaka sakay sa grandia. pero kung personal use kunin ko talaga starex.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Yes, kung personal mo Starex na syempre. Hindi na pag iisipan yan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir the GS TCI M/T seats 12, while the Hiace GL Grandia seats 11. And the thing that will let you consider the GS is the 5 year warranty being offered by Hyundai as opposed to the 3 year warranty being offered by Toyota.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    If I'm not mistaken, the GL has fixed/bolted seats. How about the TCI?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Starex or Hiace?