New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Shopping around for a compact or mid level SUV.

Was impressed by the Sta Fe before when I saw my cousin's. Now I'm impressed at the improvement between the new Tucson vs the old. But was surprised that the hi-end price is almost the same if not more than Sta Fe high end price.

So are these 2 now in the same category? If so, which one would you pick?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Now? Siguro depende sa needs eh. The Tucson looks newer and the interiors look newer... But the Santa Fe is more value since its bigger and has better engine (more horses and torque). And since luma na Santa Fe plantasado na rpoblema unlike Tucson ngayon pa lang lumalabas mga problems... Also mas madali bumili ng Santa Fe since walang pila, you can get one quickly...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Now? Siguro depende sa needs eh. The Tucson looks newer and the interiors look newer... But the Santa Fe is more value since its bigger and has better engine (more horses and torque). And since luma na Santa Fe plantasado na rpoblema unlike Tucson ngayon pa lang lumalabas mga problems... Also mas madali bumili ng Santa Fe since walang pila, you can get one quickly...
    I agree with tidus1203.. The advantage of the new tucson is the new look.. But for the Santa Fe, new engine, and the 3rd row seat..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Santa Fe ...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Santa Fe.

Dumadami na rin kasi ang Tucson. Esp. the Premium variant

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Santa Fe.

Dumadami na rin kasi ang Tucson. Esp. the Premium variant
    how does the premium variant ng tucson compare to the high-end variant ng Sta Fe? AFAIK, it's more expensive right? What makes it premium? Worth the price add?

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzzo View Post
    how does the premium variant ng tucson compare to the high-end variant ng Sta Fe? AFAIK, it's more expensive right? What makes it premium? Worth the price add?

Thanks
    Sta Fe ako. but then di apples to apples e kasi magkaibang category

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Thanks
    No. Santa Fe CRDi R eVGT 4WD is more expensive than Tucson Premium.

Tucson Premium have:
    -Power Adjustable Driver seat
    -Panoramic Sunroof
    -Smart Key™ with Push-to-Start button

But IMHO Santa Fe is worth the price add because of the space and additional 2 seats.

At hindi sila same category.

[SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Renzo_d10:[/SIZE] Halata bang ayaw kong dumami kaming Premium owners? [/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What is the exact price of the Santa Fe ReVGT 4x4? I can only see the price of the 4x2 in the various price list around the net. And what are the added features compared to the 4x2?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Thanks
    Tucson has more airbags plus sunroof.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast