New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I will be helping my friend to decide which among the three would be the best option. We've taken a close look at the Sta Fe (the new facelifted version), the Captiva (the 2.0D), but havent personally seen the inside of the Alterra.

Budget would be between 1m - 1.4m pesos, which would fit the three. We've also read about the bad fuel consumption of the Captiva. All three are 7-seaters and are 2wd. Ano po ba masu suggest nyo pagdating sa fuel economy, practicality, and best overall package? Hindi na namin kinoconsider ang resale value for now. Pero yung support and maintenance din ang concern namin sa Captiva at sa Alterra but overall, we're basically torn between the three. Yung Sta Fe looks promising but the wife (of my friend) prefers the exterior and interior of the Captiva and the Alterra.

Btw, itong tatlon na lang ang kinoconsider namin among the available SUVs in the market.

Thanks in advance for your inputs

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hyundai Santa Fe.

No more questions.

'nuff said.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Santa Fe. Makina pa lang panalo na.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Santa Fe din ako... Captiva wala yang merit against the Santa Fe, yung ALterra naman mas lamang sa off-roading ability...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Thanks mga bro.. konti na lang malapit ko na siya maconvince...hehehe..
    First choice ko din ang Sta Fe..the last (third) row was basically designed with an A/C vent kaya comfortable pa ring ang mga third row passengers which the other two don't have (di ko lang sure sa alterra)..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I think super cramped pa yung 3rd row seats ng Captiva. Base lang sa tingin. OT: Compared it with the Sorento, yung sa Sorento ok pa eh.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hyundai Santa fe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Alterra ata nasa bubong mga aircon vents so ok din in terms of comfort...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang Captiva naman walang Aircon vents sa likod. Sa Dashboard lang

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Santa Fe ako.

Captiva is a chevrolet, so nuff said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Sta Fe vs Alterra vs Captiva