New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaflakes View Post
    Well I've been waiting for my preferred color since March. I really just needed the fuel efficient car for my wife since she spends a lot of money on gas on my FD 2.0s. Her line of work is more on sales kasi, so she travels a lot daily. I first talked to Mitsubishi around December ata. Then I waited.. And waited.. And waited until March.. I talked to 3 dealerships din.. March, I really had to look for options na, I saw your 1st post that you checked the thread I started here.ahaha! And yun, I got her the Celerio, not as luxurious looking as the Mirage, but it fits her. Though I look gay when I'm using it (pink kasi), it's a really cool and efficient car. No regrets so far.

GL variant is the 2012 MT model. The 2013 model is the stripped Celerio GA, They took most of the comfort features out + ABS EBD. So basically it's as bare as you can imagine just to match the price of the Mirage. Pero I got what I wanted, my wife drives at 17km/l city driving before our 1st PMS, now she's at 18km/l. Pero keep in mind that our city "Lipa" is way too different than Manila.. ahahahha Light to mostly Moderate lang traffic dun.. Walang heavy traffic..

Go with what you really want, go with the Mirage, it's a good car, sir basti08 can attest to it. A lot of toys and all that. I might consider getting myself a Mirage if my next project fails. I wanna replace my FD na kasi with a newer car.

EDIT: Sorry sa wall of text
    I think Suzuki targeted the female consumers when they manufactured the Celerio because they advertised the pink celerio a lot! Mirage makes a great project car based on the pictures that I see on the forums of Mirage Pilipinas

Wow, Batangueno ka din pala. my father is a proud Batangueno from San Jose, Batangas. Although we're now staying here in Las Pinas we always visit our province once every 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    TS, start pa lang naman ng thread leaning towards Mirage ka na. So that's one thing you should consider in choosing a car, yung pagkagusto mo sa isang model. Mirage is definitely a good buy but like someone said here.. Mirage is like a Vios, a lot of guys have them. Unless you want to be different, you'd go for a different model. But then again follow your heart, you can never go wrong on a model you really like.
    well actually, nung una talaga ang gusto ko is yung Spark. Pero ang gagaling mag sales talk nung mga nag comment! haha. kaya nagustuhan ko na din yung Mirage hehe.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I'd get the Mirage over the Spark.. Safety feats pa lang sir panalo ka na sa Mirage.. Sa spark kahit yung 1.2 nila mas ok pa din yung Mirage slightly cheaper pa.. Pero I also wanted the spark for my wife yun nga lang mas ok na yung Celerio nya.. hehe super tipid.. :D

I'm not a full blooded Batangueno sir, pero my wife is. Ngayon siguro mukhang sa isip at gawa ahahahha kasi I stay in Lipa na.. Almost 2 years na din pala ang bilis ng panahon.. Pero I just can't leave my job at Makati.. Kaya eto araw araw ako uwian from Lipa to Makati.. Commute pa kasi magastos ang toll. ahahah

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    for me, it would only be the celerio v mirage

mirage- loaded with features. (but do you really need it push start button and the likes??)
    celerio- trusted and proven and extremely fuel efficient (it even makes me wonder those old suzuki multi cab being used as passenger trnasport)

both has good safety features

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    for me, it would only be the celerio v mirage

mirage- loaded with features. (but do you really need it push start button and the likes??)
    If you could get all those features for the same price, why not take advantage? That does not happen every so often.

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    i'd go for mirage. i like the toys inside, the style and most especially, the safety feats :D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234